tackle78 is offline Junior Member

Fina like substances

I've been gathering alot of info on tren and how to make it and I've run across some questions regarding it. First off there is a product called Component TH. It contains 200 mgs of trenbolone acetate per dosage. Its also 70 dollars cheaper then Finaplix . Can I use this to make my Fina. Ok another question, Synovex-H. A product that contains 200 mgs of prop and 20 mgs of estroidiol benzonate. Could I use a kit to make this into prop. Because it would be much cheaper. Thanks alot guys.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Synovex-H - a bad story-

here's a litte story, just because I feel like posting it.

back, in the days I call "pre AR" a guy sold me what I thought was "fina" and it turned out to be Synovex-H. He tells me to take them out and grind 5 little white pills and inject every 1 or 2 days!!! first off, this was danergous and unsanitary, and I didnt no anything about this drug. Clomid? what was clomid? I was injecting a good amount of prop for a beginer and I could have killed myself since I didnt no what that shit really was!! btw, I was shooting with a 21 gauge, 1.5 inch, in the quad.

thats just for the new guys out there!!

live and learn!!!

btw, i was also curious about that filtering on the other products as well.

That sucks IronHorse, but did the shit work, Or do you think if you'd made it with a kit it would have?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    component-th is about $10 cheaper than finaplix . but it is tren none the less. animal makes a kit to remove the estradiol from the prop in synovex-h. i think the final product is suspension, but the last i heard they were debating on the fact that it may be prop since the melting point of the prop ester and his final product are the same.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt take it that long, like 2 weeks, I was gaining weight eventho I wasnt eating enough I believe.

So dizzy I could use component TH to make my tren ? At my local vet that I take my dog to they are getting rid of their stock of it so they're selling it for 300 dollars. Susp or Prop that seems like a good deal to me, has anyone tried it before.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by tackle78
    So dizzy I could use component TH to make my tren?
    yes

Thread Information