solid-d is offline Member

overpaying?questions?(Dbol, deca sust)

I want to bulk up, so Im planning on stacking 225 tabs of Dbol , 10cc 200ml deca , and 15cc of sust 250....I do not want to over pay. So far its going to cost me $600, is that too much?And I didnt even add in the clomid cost.. Also can EQ replace the sust in this cycle? I really want to keep most my gains. Should I take something different?

PS-dont try to sell me anything, not that kind of post....

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    tell us how much you paid per tab, and for each amp/bottle. thats to much math for me so break it down bro.

$1 a tab....$200 for 10cc bottle of deca ..And $20 each of sust..

i have seen better prices, but i have seen worse. unless you live near the border, or you are getting it from an international source, then i would say that that is about right for domestic.

Bkev..I want to really put on weight on myself and in the gym...Is this the best cycle for me for the money? or can I get something dfferent for better gains...(diet is 100%)...Also will I keep most gains with this cycle? thanks bro

that is a standard bulking cycle bro, you chose your gear well. test, deca and dbol . cant go wrong there.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i think the prices are a little steap.. the dbol is about right...what brands are all of your gear??? i know of some domestics who sell organon sust for around 10-15 an amp...and i've seen a 10ml vial of deca 300 for $90. it all depends on your location and also the source. but where i live, i know of a guy around here who sells sust at 30 an amp!! and 40 for deca 100!!! horseshit man.. but some people around here buy it because they don't know any better. and i'm sure as hell not gonna give them the information that we all share on here... if i was you bro, if you haven't bought any of the gear yet, wait awhile and get to know people on here and make yourself trustworthy. then you can discuss sources with other members..
    '

Big J

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    Solid-d-- the prices are prob. normal for the brands you are buying. However, if you want to save some $, you might want to consider looking into some vet gear, like from Tkk or QV. Even if not interested, $20 per amp of sust seems like a lot -- you might want to consider omnadren , which runs about $12 an amp and is identical to sust. Anyway, good luck bro.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Sust and eq are totally different.

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    eq??? Who said anything about eq?

Originally posted by poppapump58
    Sust and eq are totally different.

??????????????

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    The internet spoils alot of people...When they say you are getting ass-raped, it's because they found an internet source that sells the stuff for 40% cheaper...Not everyone knows how the internet works and they've lost sight of "street" prices...When i was playing college ball in Sacramento CA., it was common to see people pay 25 per amp of sust, $1ea is a pretty standard gym price for dbol , AD50 went for as high as $6ea and I've got friends there that sell the ttokkyo deca for $300 per bottle...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Yup, I definately have to say that on the boards you lose site of what gym prices really are. I've seen Norma Deca 's go for $40 a piece, I was laughing my ass off but if you're willing to pay it . . . you know the rest.

Thread Information