rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

A definition of a trustworthy source.

I just wanted to let people know what a good source is .Heres a story I wanted to share with all the brothers in AR; Funds was sent to a source and anyway somehow mail got misplaced and he realized it never got delivered to its destination so if he wanted to he couldve said mail got lost and kept funds but he didnt.He emailed his customer and told him not to worry cause it was a mistake and he would overnight it next day. The bad part of this story is the customer started to think he got scammed, well that customer feels really stupid for that now.How many sources would take care of someone like that? Not many i would think but this guy is down to earth and I just wanted define what a good trustworthy source is.Dont Pm me and ask for sources cause i dont refer people to sources and im not saying this was me in this situation or it wasnt but I thought I would share this story with you guys cause its stories you dont hear of much now and days. The point of this post is to show people what can be accomplished by proper research and studying all the basics to juicing and then taking your time to get a good source.Dont just order from a source that you have never heard of or others dont know of cause more and likely you will end up on the opposite end of this story as a customer and end up coming here and posting how pissed you are.ANYWAY I LOVE AR AND KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB GUYS. YOU GUYS ARE CONSIDERED AS ONE OF MY BEST FREINDS.

Oh yea this story continues I never got to finish it last night, this source emails the customer and tells him that his stuff is on the way and even gave him a free supply of armidex..Damn this sounds like a fairy tale but is a very true story. Customer said " I will never use another source cause this guy is freaking alwsome" Customer is kicking himself in the ass for even thinking he got screwed. THE END

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    there's someone i know who fronts all orders to every customer. now that's trust.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    my buddy has a guy kinda like that. we ordered something from him, sent him the money and all. turned out that he didn't have it like he thought, so he just gave us the more expensive item and said not to worry about it. how sweet.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Sounds really cut KeyMastur, just brings a tear to my eye!

AINT LIFE SO SWEET!!!!!!!

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    My bro and i ordered some stuff and the guy was in another country, we screwed up and we were 16 dollars short but after all the stuff we had to go through to send him the money we were worried, but he e-mailed us and said don't worry about it no probs and sent the order anyway. i know its not as good as other stories but its a story.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i ordered 30 ** dbol one time, for fairly cheap and when i recived it he sent 44 of em...I emailed him and was like bro you sent me WAY too many, ill send back the extra if youd like, and he replied to me saying no i wanted you to have a lil something extra!

now thats a cool shit!

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    One time at band camp........

Just that would be funny here since i dont have a story to share.

Thread Information