Zues is offline Associate Member

What would be better?

What would be better overall for mass gains 1000mg of test cyp a week, or 700mg of test prop a week. I know with the cyp you would tend to hold more water and have a bigger but smooth apperance. But my friends says that 600-700 mg of test prop is just as strong as 900-1000mg of test cyp because it hits you faster. What do you guys think? Going to run one or the other next cycle but can't makeup m mind.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Prop does have a bit more test in it ml or ml than cyp, but not enough to make that much of a difference. I would say that 1 gram of cyp would be stronger than 700mg of prop per week.

However, running either would necessitate a fairly decent cycle history and bodyweight already. What are your stats?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    no need to run that much test. you would be better off with 700mg of test with 500mg eq. you you dont wont the water blot get some l-dex and run your nolv. if it is prop you run you will not need the l-dex

This will be my fifth cycle. I'm 25 5'7 185lbs, very lean and vascular. About 8% bf. Want to hit over 200lbs this time.

bump

Thread Information