Thread: Prohormones

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member

Prohormones

Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this. Referral to any other section or site appreciated as well.

Never taken AS, but I took Androstenediol (along with hgh precursers) a few years back and it sure as heck wasn't a placebo I felt. Couldn't believe the stuff was legal... shoulda stocked up I guess. I haven't seen much of anything on the stuff since the ban. Is there still a legit use for it? Prescription? UGL?

What's the current status of the precursers (Androstenediol, NorAndrostenediol, etc.)?

... or do a lot of people just pass it up for AS since they're all on the outs legally?

Aboot is offline Banned
    All prohormones are indeed banned and have the same status as steroids . Some UGLs still offer them, but there is no real medical use for them so pharmaceutical companies don't make them.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    All prohormones are indeed banned and have the same status as steroids. Some UGLs still offer them, but there is no real medical use for them so pharmaceutical companies don't make them.
    UGL?

That's about what I figured from the lack of info out on them lately.

Thx.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    I did Mag-10 by biotest for a little while and shit stuff was the shit...but compared to AAS...they are a far second. Yep they are banned but if you look carefully you might be able to score some M1T....but why not just take it all the way right? you're already doing prohormones.....

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    UGL?
    Underground Lab

Why bother with the precursers?

Well, let's face it... needles are just a bad idea for all sorts of reasons.

That being said, from all I've read lately, if you do them properly they're probably less damaging than other delivery methods.

What I liked about the precursers was that they seemed (I may be wrong about this) to be healthier. In other words, I wasn't worried about shutting down vital systems in my body by overloading precursers the was AS could shut down natural test, etc.

Science is good... to a point. I'm coming from a mainly natural background, though... whole food supplements, various bodywork and therapies, etc. I'm a licensed massage therapist, have fasted extensively, meditated twice daily for over a decade, etc. I've also put all kinds of crazy s&%t up my nose, etc... but that was a while ago, and I wouldn't do it now.

Every time I see someone talking about fixing one problem caused by drugs by taking more drugs... then fixing those new problems by taking more drugs, etc... again, science is good... to a point. People always seem to think they've got it all figured out. Only problem is you CAN'T figure it all out because the stuff's not natural, and when you start screwing with really specific bits of what makes you tick, you change the whole picture in ways you can't ever fully understand.

I had a trainer years back that thought he had all this stuff figured out.

Dropped dead at 28.

I didn't know anything about AS then, so I don't know any details or other mitigating factors....

I'm not necessarily opposed to anything, but I'l always take the safer road if there is one when dealing with my own health and well-being. I'm looking into all this stuff, but I may never pick up a needle. Then again, I may. I just don't know yet, but I'm definitely gonna know my options... and their consequences.

IMO prohormones aren't that much safer than AS obviously since they are illegal now. I've seen just as many side effects with prohormones when compared to AS. Even gyno. That old saying "everything in moderation" applies to both prohormones and AS. Not to flame you...but sounds like you might not be ready for this stuff.

Never said I was.

Neither are a lot of people who start.

If I ask a question, it's because I don't know the answer.

I don't know much about any of this. That's why I'm on here trying to learn.

Maybe it's just good info and I move on. Maybe not.

That's all.

Sweet...like I said...I'm not trying to flame you...best of luck in your search

Thx.

This is a great site. If I ever do go down the AS route, I'll have learned more on here than all the other stuff I looked up. More real useful applicable info, that is.

Thread Information