gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

1000mg neccesary?

I ussually do around 500mg of test during my cycle as that seems like the normal rcomendation on here. I was talking to a couple of the bigger guys im my gym. Some compete and seem to really know there stuff. Anyway we were talking and they were telling me next time i should do around 1000mg a week of test. They were telling me you can see a huge differnce in size and strenght gains between the two. Just curious who on here does those doses and what do you guys think.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

PunkRawk is offline Member
    more free test not bound to shbg the bigger you get...there are two trains of thought on how to do that....1 is to just add more...the other is to bind up shbg with either dht or another synthetic form some sorts so that test is "free".....at least from all my reading and studying this seems to be the logical reasoning behind adding more test.....

PUNKRAWK

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    what does ur cycle look like and what are you trying to do, also what are your stats and how does ur workout plan look, there are many factors used in determining the answer to your question

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    B A M F im not just talking for me personally. Of course if i was to do 1000mg a week of test my goal would to be putting on alot of size. I'm just curious if more really is better when it comes to test. Thats why i was asking from some guys who may have tried 1000mg and up doses.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information