Thread: Fat Loss

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member

Question Fat Loss

Hey bro's. This question is for a buddy of mine who i train with. He has been training solid for a couple years now, he is nice and big. About 6'2 225 pounds. But he is quite overwieght still, and i am looking for a good cycle to get him losing alot of fat. I have him doing ECA at the moment and its going alright for him, but what is a good cycle? I was thinking clen , but i am not sure how to dose it. Thanks for all the help
    Dbol

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I'm about to do a clen cycle and you start off with 1 pill the first day 2 on the next day and so on until you start to really feel it.(5-7 pills a day is normal). BUT everyone is different try that out first. you do clen on 2 weeks on and then for 2 weeks of eca's. So 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. If you have any other questions do a search i found out alot of things on the board with that and i'm still learning!!!!!
    P.s. If his diet and cardio isn't in check it should be.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    I am not sure how much more effective clen is over ECA, I have yet to hear a person proclaim how much greater clen was than his ECA, in fact I a bunch of people on the board have said that they prefer an ECA stack to it.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by OT8268
    I am not sure how much more effective clen is over ECA, I have yet to hear a person proclaim how much greater clen was than his ECA, in fact I a bunch of people on the board have said that they prefer an ECA stack to it.
    I think one reason a lot of people prefer ECA over clen is because ECA helps you to control your appetite. I personally have found clen to be very productive for fat loss and have never really experienced bad side effects from it. That' just my 2 cents

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the tips. But is there anything else good for fat loss? like how about a Eq winny cycle or something like that?, or will the 2 weeks ECA 2 weeks clen do it?. Thanks for all the bros helping out.
    Dbol

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Dbolaholic
    Thanks for the tips. But is there anything else good for fat loss? like how about a Eq winny cycle or something like that?, or will the 2 weeks ECA 2 weeks clen do it?. Thanks for all the bros helping out.
    Dbol
    On the clen/eca stack he'd probably want to run it for either 6 weeks or 8 weeks. IMO, if his primary goal is fat loss I don't think he needs to use eq or any other AS.

Thread Information