jetter is offline Junior Member

First Timer...what should i take?

I am looking for some help....I am 6'4 210lbs right now and i want to hit the juice. I have read up on a lot of the stuff, the advantages the disadvantages. But i would like to hear what would be the best steroid for me to take for my first cycle? Also the one that will work the best and get the quickest resaults? What 2 should i combine together aswell.
    If someone can help me out that will be great. thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    How old r u and how long have you been training?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    fisr cycle should be 500mg test-e only shoot 2 times a week

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    gotta have experience and age bro!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    How old r u and how long have you been training?
    yeah we need ur stats. age/weight/years trainin/bf%
    but typical cycle is test e 500mg/wk 1-12 weeks with proper pct.

im 6'4 210lbs right now, i am 20 years old i have been working out for 5 years bf is about 12%....i am thinking about taking deca an test e is that a good combo.?..i want to shed some fat get down to around 9% body fat i do a lot of cardio but i want to get lean. probaly want to be around 225lbs. can i put 15lbs on when i am on AS

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was deca and test and I put on about 20 lbs, and gained no fat. A lot of guys will say Test and Deca arent good for stayin lean, but I actually got leaner. You might want to look into Test and EQ though, if you are really wantin to cut the bf%

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by jetter
    im 6'4 210lbs right now, i am 20 years old i have been working out for 5 years bf is about 12%....i am thinking about taking deca an test e is that a good combo.?..i want to shed some fat get down to around 9% body fat i do a lot of cardio but i want to get lean. probaly want to be around 225lbs. can i put 15lbs on when i am on AS
    If your just wanting to drop bodyfat % then steroids aren't the answer bro. Try incorporating an ECA stack or some clen to try and boost things. I would also wait a few more years yet too. You could put 15lbs on just eating lots and training hard.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Too young. Sure, gear will work, but so will your natural testosterone . Your test levels now should be through the roof. They typically start falling in mid/late 20's. If you can't gain naturally at your age, you can't gain on gear, either. It is all about diet and training and recovery. If you nail them, you will grow naturally. If you don't, you won't grow on gear, either, at least not much, and you will lose your gains much faster than you got them. When you use AAS, your hpta is depressed and your natural testosterone production, which is so high and so useful now, will drop to nothing. So much of your gear simply replaces the testosterone that the gear itself eliminated. You will be replacing free, legal, safe test with injected test that could give you health or legal problems and that costs you money. Does that sound like a sensible thing to do? I hope not.

Wait until you are 25 or 26 and have made good natural gains before doing a cycle. Then you will be getting your money's worth.

Well im not fat just got some love handles as they call them just want to lose some of that but i want to put on mass. Also thanks for all your opions i will for sure be donig a lot more reading up on this stuff. But what else are to good AS to put together to get good and quick resaults as a first timer?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well i would run
    Test E wks 1-13
    EQ wks 1-12
    but before i do any of that i would get your diet down cold since thats 80% of it or more IMO ... ALL RESULTS ARE DIET DEPENDENT

Centaur is offline Junior Member
    Listen to Baron bro. Eating a sh*tload and stuff like glutamine and creatine should get you what you want at your age. Man, to be 20 again.......

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Centaur
    Listen to Baron bro. Eating a sh*tload and stuff like glutamine and creatine should get you what you want at your age. Man, to be 20 again.......
    my test sucked even as a young pup

Thread Information