xlegend is offline New Member

second cycle...time for summer!

hey guys my first cycle was sust500 a week for 8 weeks. i made pretty good gains and i ended the cycle the beginning of april. well im planning my second cycle to start around mid may or beginning of june. i am currently 160 lbs and i want to gain another 15 lbs of solid muscle. i was thinkin ENANTH. and EQ...i can get my hands on DECA instead of EQ but i dont know wut to do. i want to look a little bigger and cut up....can you help me plan my second cycle...

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    age, stats, how much you looking to spend, goals?

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    how much did you keep from your last cycle?

xlegend is offline New Member
    21yrs old 160lbs 5'7 and i kept about 8 lbs and i dont want to do sust anymore i want to look cut up and get a lil bigger so i was thinkin EQ for vasvcular and add a test such as cyp or enan.. but them i was thinkin instead of EQ try DECA ...

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    you only kept eight?? did you do clomid therapy? how was your diet? how much was your net gain? if your gross gain was 8lbs, you must have left something out???

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    bro you only kept 8lbs, geez... did you use clomid? How much did you eat on cycle? what was your diet and workout?
    i am not going to say that i should think someone should or shouldnt use, but there is a lot more that goes into it than just sticking and thinking that you are going to gain tons of weight. Even WITH GEAR, there is a lot of work one much put into the time on a cycle. Diet is like 50%, you need to eat like you wouldnt believe and it has to be PLANNED. The workouts have to be set and you need to sleep sleep sleep. you cant drink, you cant eat fatty foods (clean sources of protein are better), drink lots of water... etc
    best cycle would be
    T250 at 500mg per week for 10 weeks
    EQ or deca (i like both) at 400 mg per week for 10 weeks
    first 5 weeks dbol 40mg per day
    week 13 clomid therapy
    300mg day1
    100mg day 2-10
    50mg day 11-21
    this cycle WILL work to help you gain and undetermined amount... i mean i gained over 20 lbs and kept it... its about how you diet, how you sleep, how you work out, what your priorities are... and how dedicated and educated you are. if you just use and expect things to work for you without education you are screwed, not only will you not get gains you will mess up your hormones and potentially put your health at serious risk
    if want take provirion 25mg ED on cycle and have nolva on hand
    good luck
    MM

Thread Information