quasar is offline Associate Member

is this real GH?

GENOTROPIN somatropin[rDNA]
    36593c51 07/2003
    inject 2.2 mg seven days a week

some kid i know says he has GH, this is what he said was on the bottle. i'm gonna try and get a picture of it. it is REALLY cheap so i am REALLY skeptical.

any other pointers you guys could give me, so i can find out if this shit is real or not. i haven't really started to research GH yet, so i don't know much,

also, how long is it good for? i know if it is not handled correctly then it could be bunk. so i am thinking it is not biologically active anymore, thats why it is cheap. should i buy now and save them for later. (if they are real)

any help would be greatly appreciated.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Here I come to save the day!!!

Actually, the solution is so simple it's too obvious . . .

http://www.genotropin.com

Read the website in general, but especially:

Go to the Healthcare Professionals section and click on "Prescribing Information." Download the PDF file (which you can read using the Adobe Acrobat reader), and check out the last section on How Supplied.

There you will find the NDC (National Drug Code) numbers. That will help you identify whether the product you're checking out is legit.

Also, check your local library and see if they have a copy of the Physician's Desk Reference. The PDR is the standard compendium for all U.S. prescription products. There is a photo section at the front of this massive book that includes photos of the various form sof Genotropin. You'll find the pics under the section for Pharmacia/Upjohn.

Happy research, o Q one!

TNT i am much appreciative.

Thank you for helping me figure out if it is real, but how do i know if it is still usable. Is there a way to know if the GH was damaged somehow?

bump

Thread Information