obtrice is offline New Member

Creatine Level and Drug Test

Bro's I had a piss test on Monday and got the call today that my creatine level was high and i have to have a retest tomorrow. Am i ****ed or is there something i can do to lower this. Monday i barely pissed at all because i wasn't aware the test was coming. Am i ****ed or what?

Thanks

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    creatine iws legal buddy its not a steriod they cant do shit if you got creaitne in ur system hahaha

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    what r u talking about? y would anyone care if u r taking creatine?

4spain is offline Associate Member
    Are you talking about Creatinine levels? If so all that has to do with how diluted your piss is. People drink a lot of water to dilute their pee, which makes it harder to test, but that lowers your Creatinine levels, which they test to make sure you don't. If you take creatine it will raise your Creatinine levels, which again will raise a red flag & they will make you test again.

Creatinine is a waste product of creatine, which is amino-acid contained in muscle tissue and it shows up in urine. Creatinine levels drop below normal when people dilute their urine, This tests is to ensure that the subject didn't drink unusual amounts of water or some "sucker clean". An *accurate* creatinine "clearance" test would require a urine and blood test 24 hours before the drug test to determine the normal creatinine level for that individual, this is almost never done so a guideline of 5 (ng/ml). l has been set as a low point .Detox Drinks flush and dilute the specific gravity and creatine levels.

obtrice is offline New Member

thanks guys

i have NO ****ING idea why they would test my creatine level. Readin on here it looks like some test for it to see if it is LOW to see if the piss is diluted..but they bitch said mine was HIGH. So i don't know what the hell that means.

4spain is offline Associate Member
    It means that they think you drank a lot of water & creatine to cover something up. If you would have asked them if it was ok to take creatine, they would have said no! There is a list of items that you are not supposed to take when getting UAs done, creatine is one of them.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    in collegiate sports creatine is not allowed so that would be the only point i could see in getting tested for it, i dont no how they could prove you were on it, i imagine you could just say you ate alot of salmon or steak the night before of the testing

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    They are not specifically testing for creatine but it is a sign that you urine is too diluted, for instance if you drank a sh%t load of water all morning then take a urine it will dilute it. Basically it doesn't make for a good sample for them to test for other stuff. On the other hand they can think you are taking creatine while diluting your urine to cover up and it shows its way to high to be natural. What exactly are you taking???

Thread Information