Thread: Knot on my ass

chamberman is offline New Member

Knot on my ass

Hey everyone, I am in my 9th week of a 500mg Test Ent./ 400mg equip./ 400mg Deca cycle. I only do glute shots and have been alternating cheeks, I shot the test and equip. on Monday and there is a pretty good little knot where I injected. I get these from time to time, but this one is by far the worst, doesn't seem to be going away and next shot is tomorrow. Am I not injecting deep enough, is this common, or what? I am a little worried as in a couple of weeks I will be finishing up with some winny and then I will be shooting e/d. Should I be concerned, happen to anyone else????

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    what size pins ya using

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you need to rotate more spots into your injections. you should shoot your delts and hope the knot in your asssss goes down

size that is

I am using 22 gauge 1 1/2 inch syringe. Im scared to shoot anywhere but my ass, but Im afraid i might have to. Where in the delts do u shoot, in the back? Im just afraid of hitting a nerve or the juice not being absorbed properly, I know it will in my ass.

so does the knot mean the juice is still in there and not absorbed into my body or like scar tissue or something?

bro get some 25ga 1" pins and shoot your thighs
    unless you have really fat leggs
    here's how to do it
    www.siteinjections.com

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

I am the same way

I am a wimp I only inject in my glutes. I would recommend massaging the spot for a while. Do you massage the spot where you shoot after shooting? If not I suggest you do so.

I try to massage it a little, but I am usually in a hurry in the morning b4 work. Would warming it up under hot water help maybe? I dont know what I am going to do if this biatch doesnt go away soon. Only other spot I would consider I suppose would be my delt, but just seems like it would hurt, only muscle in there, no fat!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    for all the ladies that only shoot glues. guys you need to rotate more spots you are going to scare the muscle. you can also get oil build up in the mucle and that will lead to infections.

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    for all the ladies that only shoot glues. guys you need to rotate more spots you are going to scare the muscle. you can also get oil build up in the mucle and that will lead to infections.
    good post, didnt know about oil buid up,going to try quads and delts, never heard of build up, should tell this more often,

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chamberman
    I try to massage it a little, but I am usually in a hurry in the morning b4 work. Would warming it up under hot water help maybe? I dont know what I am going to do if this biatch doesnt go away soon. Only other spot I would consider I suppose would be my delt, but just seems like it would hurt, only muscle in there, no fat!

i like to heat it up beforehand, makes it flow smoother,
    also you do need to alternate between 4-6 sites, this keeps the receptors fresh, im doing each cheek, each thigh, and next ill do each calf,
    dont inj. delts with a 22 g either, that wont feel to nice

the lump could be an abscess, if it doesnt go away with time go see ur favorite doc,

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Inject slower

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Sounds like you pushed the gear in too fast, and didn't rub it in good into the muscle.

Quad shots are really easy. Delts can hurt a bit but not difficult. Pecs work good if you got plenty of meat there. Biceps? They hurt me a lot... don't know why. Never tried calves. Tried triceps but that is more awkward than glutes.

Glutes are best for 3cc shots. For 2cc, quads work fine. For 1cc, any of the usual sites work.

If your glutes are too knotted, then start shooting in your quads. Always shoot in the largest muscle group possible.

GIROLAMO is offline Associate Member
    I finished my cycle 1 mouth ago and still have bumps on both cheekes. What should I do

bboynton1962 is offline New Member

injectoknot

Are you shooting yourself or do you have help?

bboynton1962 is offline New Member
    I started alternating quads. If you go halfway between the knee and hip, staying on the outside of the thigh, it will work just fine. I go lower right, lower left, upper right, upper left. I get sore for a day or two, but not enough to bother me too much.

ALso, the obvious, when the needle is in, and I put it in slow, it cannot be moved around, because it acts as a razor blade, shredding the muscle up badly.

GIROLAMO is offline Associate Member
    i do it my self

you said it man knot in your ass.........give the glute shots a break def alt...between thigh....glute.... and my favorite delts

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chamberman
    I try to massage it a little, but I am usually in a hurry in the morning b4 work.
    slow down. I did this same thing Monday, I realized Monday morning when I was done injecting that I underdosed. Well I was running late for work so I quickly did the other cheek. That cheek is still sore and the other one that I took it slow on never had any pain.

Thread Information