gymnut4u is offline Member

gymnut's cycle off and running !!!!!!

OK peeps here goes ,,,,,diet has went well ,lean enough for a cycle now ,Ill post pic's soon ,I will be starting it in 2 weeks !!!!!! I have all my goodies ! Let me know what you think !!!!! Sorry I have been away so long !!

sust 250 - 750 mg a week for 10 weeks
    deca 400 mg a week 10 weeks
    d- ball 40 mg a day for 4 weeks

I am running these dosages from the start-to the end ,,I have liquidex and clomid also, when the time comes ! Thanks for all the help ,and let me know what you think !!!

gymnut
    Last edited by gymnut4u; 04-19-2002 at 02:55 PM.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    lookin good bro, take clomid 3 weeks after last shot

ollie is offline New Member
    I have a couple friends that are doing roughly the same cycle and they are gettig big!

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by ollie
    I have a couple friends that are doing roughly the same cycle and they are gettig big!
    ..and, I'd be one of them!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Perfect Bulk cycle
    GoodLuck,

M

G-S Guest

Re: gymnut's cycle !!!!!!!

Originally posted by gymnut4u

I am running these dosages from the start-to the end ,,I have liquidex and clomid also, when the time comes !
    Shoulda added this in the previous post, but here goes.

I took arimidex (well, still am, as I am going into my 7th week now) and skipped a coupla days to see how much water I would hold. I could DEFINATELY tell the difference in water retention. So, I'd say you'll need to run the liquidex every day, or every other day at the minimum. Don't just wait around until you think you'll need it for gyno symptons - it will also do wonders for you in keeping the bloat and water down.

Thanks bro ,I will look in to it ,,I have heard it hurts your gains ??
    I have never had trouble with gyno ,but I do pick up water like a sponge,,lol , The reason I ask is if I do need it I can have it in 5 days , so @ the price I have now ,I dont think I am going to buy it unless I see I need It ! thanks

G-S Guest
    Ok. As long as you don't mind the water retention. Me, I hate it. Can't even bend over and tie my shoes.

Good Cycle though. I'm up 18lbs going into the 7th week, and at smaller dosages than what you are on.

Thanks guys I guess it is a go then , I will post before pic , and will up date the progress once a week to keep you all informed , again thanks to all the board for the help in my 100 % recovery from my injuryes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stockedox is offline New Member
    Awesome cycle bro, just like the one i just ended with except i used anadrol .......awesome, good, solid, basic and above all a mass cycle from hell!!!!!!!!!Good Luck Bro!!!!! StockedOx

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Great cycle. Keep us filled in with the results!!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Wow, if you weren't already a big dude, this will have you busting out of your clothes bro ! Go for it and lift heavy and hard !

Thanks cranes , but I have to say I am a little guy compared to most here !

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I dont' think anybody can argue that your cycle won't put on a bunch of mass!

One concern I have:

The reason I ask is if I do need it I can have it in 5 days , so @ the price I have now ,I dont think I am going to buy it unless I see I need It !.

If you start to get gyno, Liquidex won't stop it dead; you already ahve estrogen in your system and Liquidex doesn't block the estrogen, it stops it from being created; to stop the effects of estrogen that is already in your system you need something that blocks estrogen recpetors like Nolvadex .

And what happens if you dont' get the Liquidex in 5 days? Say the source you have is on vacation or the company shuts down or???? I have heard more than a few stories of guys waiting to get anti-e's until they need it--then scrambling at the last minute and NOT connecting with a source.

My suggestion is to have some Nolvadex on hand to block the estrogen if you start to have gyno problems and to keep the estrogen blocked while you get your Liquidex.

AJAX::::Thanks for the concern bro , I have novl , clomid,hcg on hand just in case of gyno , I was mostly looking at water gain and bloat.

Thanks cranes , but I have to say I am a little guy compared to most here !
    Hey Gymnut, you have 18 inch arms, that is a BIG man to me (I have 15.5).

Well peep's I am stoked !!!!!!! I started my cycle yesterday , 200 mg of deca , 250 mg of sust ,, 40 mg of d-ball today , nothing much to tell ,waiting for the dreaded sust flue , and of course I have a sore a~~ to , but no pain ,no gain ,wish me luck !!!!!!!
    Last edited by gymnut4u; 04-19-2002 at 03:00 PM.

Cranes :::: keep hiting them hard bro they will hit the mark soon !!!!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    good luck.

i have never gotten the sust flu.

Thanks doc , I seem to get it every time but it dosent last more than a few days , tired , ackie joints,ect . I have tried everything , sleep is good,diet is on track , more than enough water , I guess I am just prone to it !

G-S Guest
    You and me as well. I left work yesterday cuz I was so sick.

Well time for an update ,, it has been 5 day's since the start of the cycle, sust flue went away in about 2 day's,, I didnt plan to see to much this soon , went to the gym to day (chest day) it surprised me but I could handel my max with ease , on all of the bench work , decided to throw in some try's,,, blew them away, must be the d-ball , sust and deca havent had time to kick in yet ,,no rise in body weight, hungry as hell, no real sides yet , alittle restless and some sweat's at night , look's like everything is on track !!!

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Gymnut,
    How many cycles have you doon? I'm about to do the same cycle except with out the D-bol and I'm going to run whinny from weeks 6-11. This is my first cycle and I've been debating wether or not to add the d-bol or wait till a later cycle. I'm really fretting the sust flu.

Well bro I have done several ,,,,, but this is the first one in over two years , in my op I would say get the d-ball , it will jump start the cycle so to say !! Good luck on your's bro ,as for the sust flue , it isnt that bad for me , I did drink twice the water , it seemed to help , make sure you have plenty to eat around the house because you are going to be hungry all the time !!!!!

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro that cycle looks great. Good luck. Just make sure you get that "Liquidex" it will help you out big time with bloat and gyno. Liquidex really helped me out on my cycle no water ret wats so ever "loved it". You should be lookin at a solid 15lbs of that cycle.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by ollie
    In June..I'll be getting BIG and doing the same cycle!

OK peeps here's an update ,,,,,,
    The cycle is going great, strengh is through the roof , picked up 7 lbs so far , no sides yet ,the muscel pumps are insane ,hungry as hell , so far it seem's like the cycle is right on track ! Good luck to all the guys that are doing the same one later on !

OK peeps here's an update ,,,,,,
    The cycle is going great, strengh is through the roof , picked up 7 lbs so far , no sides yet ,the muscel pumps are insane ,hungry as hell , so far it seem's like the cycle is right on track ! Good luck to all the guys that are doing the same one later on !
    GYMNUT !!! There you are bro...I thought you had dropped off the face of the Earth ! Good to see you around. Glad the cycle is going well, sound like you'll be a MONSTER soon.

I'll shoot ya a PM later today.

Cranes :::Thanks bro ,it is going well !!!

To the board , soory for not being around much ,, I have been puting all my energy towards this cycle , food , sleep , training , and of cource SEX , SEX , SEX !!!!!!! lol ,,,to much test !! Ill be back from time to time , if anyone need's me shoot me a pm !!! Best wishes to every one !

Update ::::: Well the test is in full effect ,,strong as hell , dont get tired or sore after the gym , cant seem to get enough action from my girl , up 9 lbs body weight , insane pumps . Looking foward to the next few week's ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Im off to the gym ,,,,, good luck peep's !

sleven5 is offline New Member

whats up bro

hey gymnut whats up?
    long time no hear?hey pm me man i have to talk to you bro.
    thanks bro

UPDATE ::::::::The body weight is up to 215 from 190 , energy and work out's are insane , hungry all the time !!! week 5 pic's soon !!!!!!

Been realy busy laterly , havent had time to post , week 5-7 weight is up to 220 lbs ,going to start some cardio bf is going up a little , Ill try to get some pic's up soon , good luck to all !!!!!!!

Thread Information