Thread: Cycle Help

kreper69 is offline Associate Member

Question Cycle Help

hey what's up guys?? Getting ready to take my first cycle.
    i was going to take an oral cycle, but during my research i found it not to be advised.. (glad i did the research) i was a little pussy when it came to the pins, but now i know it's the best way to go.
    i talked to a vet, and he gave me this cycle. it's a real mild one since it's my first time out, and my low cash flow now.
    at the time all i had was the dbol , clomid, and noval ready to go, and i was just gonna take tthe dbol only cycle. this vet told me to stack with deca . now i have the means to get this gear as well. ** EQ, SUST300, ** TEST CYP. do you think i should imcorporate this other gear into my cycle, or leave as is, if i do what doses should i use. here's the cycle:

Weeks 4-10 deca 200mg
    weeks 1-6 dbol 40mg
    weeks 1-3 deca 400mg
    let me know if i should add gear to this cycle, and what gains i could expect with the right eating habits of course.
    i eat like a maniac, and i cannot gain a pound.
    afraid to tell you my stats, but i have to so you can help me better 5' 10", 125lbs.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    cut the d-bol down to 4 weeks...

keep the deca levels constant if you have enough. run them 10 weeks at a constant level. first cycle - maybe 200 - 400 mg's week.

you should add some sort of test to this (sus, t200, prop). run the test either same mg's as deca, or perhaps a little more...

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I would cut the d-bol down to the first 4 weeks, and consider adding 400mg of test.

I don't think that you need to pyramid the deca .

JMO

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Damn, Key

You beat me to it !

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by TheStromba
    Damn, Key

You beat me to it !
    quick like that bro.....

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I am not flaming i swear, but 5'10" and 125 is thin. If you have already completely made up your mind to juice then i cant change your mind, but how about posting how long you've trained and how seriously you've trained? Maybe someone has been going to the gym but not really busting their ass and maybe not going consistently enough. If this is not you at all then disregard my post and dont get offended, i'm just thinking out loud bro.

add the cyp at 400-500/wk all the way through

thanks so much guys i was wondering if that was too much of the dbol .. is EQ better to use then the deca ?? now i know that the pyramiding is out, and that i go with 250mg a week of the deca,or EQ if it's better. 4weeks of dbol at 40mg? and 250mg of test cyp weekly. you see my stats what kind of gains can i produce from this. if i ran the deca at 300mg weekly and test at just 250mg weekly. would that be ok??(money situation)

Originally posted by gettinthere
    I am not flaming i swear, but 5'10" and 125 is thin. If you have already completely made up your mind to juice then i cant change your mind, but how about posting how long you've trained and how seriously you've trained? Maybe someone has been going to the gym but not really busting their ass and maybe not going consistently enough. If this is not you at all then disregard my post and dont get offended, i'm just thinking out loud bro.

add the cyp at 400-500/wk all the way through

lt not a problem with my eating. i eat like a mad man. i have really good apetite, and i make sure that i have enough whey, and creatine throught out the day. i have my own gym set up in the cellar of course, and i visit my local gym 4 days a week. i've was lifting for 2 years before i got into my accident, and i lost alot of weight. i cannot gain it back. i wasn't always this thin. now i need away to gain it back. with hard work dedication, and of course enhancements..

Thread Information