Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Help my ass is killing me

This is not big rush this is his roomate, but i have a question for all of you.
    I have taken 2 injections of TT testenon 250 and the first injection was a little worse than the organon redi-jects that i was using. But nothing to really talk about. The second injection which was thursday is making my ass swell and hurt. I have read on some previous posts that the kind of sust that i have (I think that it is lot #35) is killer, but i feel like i got kicked in the ass by a horse. It keeps getting harder and swelling is increasing also. I have injected sust plenty of times in previous cycles and in larger doses than 1cc, and i am aware that it is more painful than other injectible steroids , but i am wondering why this injection is so much worse than the first injection out of the same bottle. I can hardly fucking walk. Thanks for any info you can give me.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    hmmmmmmmmmmm,

I am no doctor but you might ask yourself the following questions and think if this could be related.

Hope you get to feeling better bro.

Are you running any fever?

Did you use the same size pin?

Did you use a new pin?

Did you inject in the same spot or switch hips?

Did you just work out your glutes?

Did you tighten up your glute muscles this time and not the last?

"It keeps getting harder and swelling is increasing also"

"I can hardly fucking walk"

These statements scare me bro.

You might try putting ice pack on it to ease the swelling.

If it gets really bad, painfully to just sit rather than just walking and is not better by Monday I would call my doctor on Monday and ask for help.

Keep us informed as to how you are going this weekend bro.

Its your body and the views on this board are just that and I am no doctor so if gets to the point you think you need a doctor go to the ER.

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    maybe you got some bad shit.. post a picture of it.
    who knows whats in a fake?

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    try taking a shower before you inject and you can warm up the sust too if you want in a warm glass of water.. same thing happened to me i got a hard lump in my ass and it stayed for about or 4 days...it goes away.. are u only doing glute shots or are ;you rotating? u should if your not you might be getting some oil build up in your ace

Dizzy is offline Banned
    it is the benzoil alcohol content in the tt testonon. there is a buttload of it. i did a bottle of tt cyp that had the high ba content as well. it left a knot in the injection site that hurt for about a week. and not just a little bit. try getting some sterile oil from animal or somewhere to mix it with. this should relieve some of the pain. with all the alcohol in the testanon i doubt you have an infection.
    Last edited by Dizzy; 04-13-2002 at 06:40 PM.

Lardyass is offline Junior Member
    Are you producing a lot of heat from the injection site, e.g. a burning sensation where you injected. Also can you see any visible redness there if so, it is probably infected!

Go see a doc and get some anti-biotics, it will be gone in 4-5 days.

I appeciate all of the input. I am sure that i did everything right as far as needles and being steril. I am going to assume for the time being that it is the increase in alchohol that is the contributing factor. But if it keeps up i will go and see a doctor. I have done several cycles with sustanon and it has never made my ass hurt this bad. I would not even be able to work legs for days after an injection like that. I just dont understand why the injection was so much more painful if it was the same stuff i had done previously. But i will keep you posted on how it goes. Thanks again for all of your help.

also i was wondering if i could dilute the sustanon with reforvit to decrease the pain(Or anything else just have dbol on hand). If anybody knows or has any advice it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    most other sustanon products do not have the high ba content. that is why you didn't experience the pain you are now. about cutting the sus....reforvit is considered real dirty. and most suggest not to inject it. but i know guys who do with no problems. plus adding it to tt sus with all that ba may help in killing any bacteria. so it may help. i think gnc sells sesame oil. you could cut it with that. eq or deca are prime candidates. or there are plenty of guys who sell plain sterile oil. animal being one of them. http://www.animalkits.be
    Last edited by Dizzy; 04-13-2002 at 08:33 PM.

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    Feel for ya Bro,

I just went through the same pain except I did a quad shot. It is definately from the higher alcohol in the vet brand oils, they hurt like a mo-fo. I recently switched from sus250 in amps to sus300 in bottles (vet brand) and the pain is almost unbearable. I have the same symptoms as you only in my quads. Not much to do except cut it with something like Deca or a sterile oil. Good luck.

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    beat me to it Dizzy

kingjmack is offline Junior Member
    I get a bad pain like that if I inject to fast.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    man that shit kills, i did deca with the sust shot and still fuckin killed, painful as hell good luck bro

Big Rush's roomate:

How are you doing today bro?

Doing good. It is time for my next injection and my ass still hurts. It has not gotten worse though. thanks for asking.

Big Rush's Roomate

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Get Animal's sterial addition like one of the bros suggested it works for **...

Big Rush roomate,

Just a thought,

You should get your own register to this board. We would be glad to welcome you here bro.

Did you inject again or wait?

Hamptonite is offline New Member
    Just joined the board...
    I said Fuck it and gave myself another injection today.
    I think what i did wrong was gave myself an injection Sunday and the thursday in the same location. Yes it still hurts like a muthafucka. But it is getting better. Thanks for the info and i will fill you in on how everything goes. Just weighed in today and i have gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks. Thanks again.

Kromo50 is offline Junior Member
    i ahve the same prob as big rush my ass hurts and i have lump
    \

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    I just got through with the same shit. It was a hard knot that lasted 10 days. I was told to put a heating pad and rub the shit out of it. By golly it worked ! Mine was T 400, PLUS.................. a bad inject between the fat and muscle. Didnt put the needle deep enough, Plus I was in a hurry and forgot to flick the air bubbles out! Never again.

If you still got pain, try the heat and massage. Remember, mine hurt for ten days easy!

flo0rida is offline New Member
    big rush, i love the picture u have from gummo that movie is fuckin craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy and sick as hell
    very good

bigg a is offline New Member
    i know how u feel man i did T400 and EQ. Yo i took the first shoot of T400 with out the EQ, i pluged my leg, man that muther fuker hurt for about 2 weeks. the pain was almost unbearable. the rest of the shots were mixed with EQ and that mad it much better.

Dude u should stack it with EQ or DECA it kills the pain. IMO

Originally posted by flo0rida
    big rush, i love the picture u have from gummo that movie is fuckin craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy and sick as hell
    very good
    Ya, I get alot of compliments ...thnx

DrStacks is offline Junior Member
    i heard someone feels like they got kicked in the ass by a horse? yeah...well that happened to me tonight. i was out partying here on 6th street, a club street here and someone got into a fight so the police were throwing people left and right. one of the mounted horse police guys used his horse to clear out the croud and the damn thing knocked the shit out of me. i flew back and fell into the corner of a brick wall. i want to sew those bastards.

hurple is offline New Member
    newbie here. i've used sus readyjects and propionate alone and it hurt like shit. when i added deca 300 pain was cut in half. now i just inject half in one thigh and half in the other. i swear by this. think some of you are trying to inject to much in one area. just stick each glute then each delt etc. you say what daes a newbie know but try it Now and you'll be a believer. i've went from 157lbs to 168lbs in about three weeks on sus or prop + dbol . if it doesn't hurt my skinny ass shouldn't hurt anybody. spread injects around.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Here is what works for me to releave some of the painfulness associated with Test Injects:
    Inject first thing in the morning, (that way you will hopefully be walking around on that muscle all day, to help releave some of the pain).
    Inject after a hot shower or bath.
    Inject slowly.
    Try to run or walk (as much as possible) immediately after you inject.
    Stretch the muscle (the best and most painless way to stretch the muscle is in the bathtub. I find the muslce doens't hurt that much to massage and stretch. )
    Keep walking and running, as bad as it hurts, it will help trust me..

ChemicalMasterPiece is offline New Member
    to all the sustanon 250 users i feel your pain. first shot i tried in the quad and could hardly walk for 3 days and then moved to the right glute and very little soreness but i know notice a lump and have shot again in the left and this time it burned going in and the injection site is red and sore. Is it my injection speed or just the sustanon i am using EQL. any thoughts

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Man my andropen does the same thing. I shoot and the next 5 or 6 days are a bitcch. I get a hard spot and turn red and real pain full.

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    On my 2nd bottle of andropen and made the mistake to try and take it, without diluting it like the previous bottle. took a glute shot yesterday and can barely sit, this sh## sux!!

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    i feel like i got kicked in the ass by a horse.

are you sure thats all the horse did to your ass?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    This has got to be some sort of record??? I mean the original post was back 2002 and I cant say i can recall seeing BR around for quite some time.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I had the same problem with Winstrol V made by Winthrop. Thank god its waterbased and I can drink it instead. When I injected I had no pain for a couple of hours then HOLY **** for the next week I was walkin around with a cantalope in my right ass cheek. If theres no bruising then you should be ok but Im not a doctor. Use ice right away for swelling.

ciq01 is offline New Member
    i just switched from test cyp (400mg/wk) to testonon 250 (1xcapsule/2x/wk) and the testonon is killing me. aas is so sore. tried doing legs today and couldnt do even 1 lunge. that horse analogy is a good one. hurts like a mofo.

gmac415 is offline New Member
    Wow, what a great post. Currently on Sus350 and let me tell you this shit hurts. I can tolerate pain but the shots on the ass are red swollen and hurting for 4days min. I learned doing lots of stretches and hot showers help. Try to walk or run every day. I guess i m not the only one........................

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    I'm going through this now also - I have what feels to the equivalent of a que ball under my right ass cheek. This is day 3 and its gotten much worse each day. Pain when I walk, sit obviously and sleep. Massaging the area (albeit a bit painful) seems to temporarily help and a heating pad did the same. Ice pack didn't do a damn thing however. I'll give it another day and hope it finally starts to subside but I'd def prefer to not have this happen again.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Guys..... this thread is 5 years old....

We need to make any thread 2 yrs old or older READ ONLY...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It gets bumped every 3 years lovbyts. Pretty funny.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    It gets bumped every 3 years lovbyts. Pretty funny.
    Yeah I noticed that. At least SOME of the newbies are learning to use the search button. LOL

Jack23 is offline Junior Member
    somethings like that happened me i couldnt walk and sleep lol

Thread Information