shotz is offline New Member

stacking testosterones

I have a question on whether or not I should stack t-2 with sus.250 and deca 300? I started the t-2 a week ago, but I have to wait another couple of days before I get the deca and sus. This is my third cycle. The first I used was just t-2. The second I used sus. and deca 200. I want to get some good gains with this 3rd cycle and I got a good deal on all three. Any thoughts?

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    not to be mean, but that was just plain stupid to start your cycle without everything. BUT, i dont see a problem with stacking 2 tests..especially t200 and sust since they are all different testosterones. you should get good results... here is a sample of what you could do... this is probably what i would do if i had the 3.

1-10 t200 400mgs
    1-10 sust 250mgs
    1-10 deca 400mgs

i would only run the sust at 250 because i'm not a very big fan of it..but that is JMO

Big J

stockedox is offline New Member
    in my own opinion i would not stack sus with other test just my own opinion. here is what i would do,wait until you get everything to start a cycle and if you can get some d-bol if you can bro!!!!!!!!
    week1-4 dbol 25-35mgs ed
    week1-8 sus 500mgs/or t200 at 400mgs
    week1-8 deca at 400mgs
    clomid at 300mgs day1 then 100mgs 10days and 50 for 10 days make sure you get clomid bro!!!!!!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by stockedox
    in my own opinion i would not stack sus with other test just my own opinion. here is what i would do,wait until you get everything to start a cycle and if you can get some d-bol if you can bro!!!!!!!!
    week1-4 dbol 25-35mgs ed
    week1-8 sus 500mgs/or t200 at 500mgs
    week1-8 deca at 400mgs
    clomid at 300mgs day1 then 100mgs 10days and 50 for 10 days make sure you get clomid bro!!!!!!!
    U hit the nail on the head with that one. Follow the above and u'll be very satisfied.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    whatever you decide to do
    let us know how it goes
    but if you do decide to run the dose
    of the two tests together keep your anti'es
    on hand if you have a total of say 700 or
    more mgs of test total

shotz is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone for the advice. Big_JDawg you are right it was very stupid to start without having all the gear on hand. I think I'm going to try the tests together and see what happens.

Thread Information