wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

karachi sust burns like a bitch

Is sustanon supposed to burn like hell. I shot it the first time yesterday. It hurt like hell. Anyone get this from sust. Just making sure there isn';t anything wrong with it.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Some claim that test prop burns...so it just might be the prop in your sust. Some are more sensitive to it than others.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Sust, shouldnt hurt, usually its virtually painless....there are tons of ways to get rid of the soreness...ice afterwards, exercising and so on...there a few post on it.

it doesn't hurt afterwards. Its when it is going in. Has anyone else used karachi;s?

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    Is sustanon supposed to burn like hell. I shot it the first time yesterday. It hurt like hell. Anyone get this from sust. Just making sure there isn';t anything wrong with it.

U have a picture of the sus?

No but I looked at a pic on the pic forum and there were exact pics of the ones i have. Looked same. Same #'S all. Pretty confident it is real.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    it is the ba concentration in it because of the propinate ester, that or you had too much alcahol on your skin and it got in the muscle. Kirachis did hurt me when I took them in the past, but they are good as sust gets IMO

mrfog is offline Banned
    I'm doing Karachi sust now and I can tell you its painless for me as its going in. You are injecting slowly aren't you? The only pain I get is for a couple of days afterward as if I had pulled a muscle. I also get no bruising at all.

playboy2005 is offline Junior Member
    just took a karachi shoot today and had the same burning feeling as the oil was being injected.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    karachi sust should not hurt at all. I've used it for bulking with deca and never caused any pain.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i have used this sust and i also found that it hurt. everyone is different. when i injected into my leg i was limping around for 2 days, my friend done it in the same place and didnt have any problems. so there u go.

i did the second half of my amp today. it didn't burn this time. Must have been the alcohol.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    it was probably the cutanious alcahol, but someone said it best, everyone is different, I didnt get that initial pain from kirachis but a few days after I was in some pain for sure, especially my glutes.

Thread Information