xplicit is offline Member

It makes me feel good when i see..

Stupid jerky kids doing steroids wrong and thinking there big. Dont get me wrong i dont want to see people hurt themselves and if i can ill try to help a person out and explain anything i know about it, but when it comes to kids who think they own the gym, do a stupid deca only cycle for 6 weeks and dont even work out right, and have that freakin im the strongest guy in here attitude i cant find it in my heart to help them.

It makes me feel good that i spent a lot of time into research while these kids just take anythign they get there hands on. I know im going to be bigger then these kids and keep most of my gains and be healthy about it. I know so many kids who take cycles that dont knwo what there takin and how to take it and wind up doing sterodis al lyear round they could save themselves money time and their health is they jsut did soem research.

I dont know i jsut had to vent a little bit i got some stupid 18-20 year old kids who are juiced at the gym dont even look good but theink they do so its kinda pissing me off casue i want my juice already im gettin inpatience

soul shaker Guest
    they're young and they'll make mistakes but that making you happy is small minded and sounds like your jealous. maybe you'll be walking around like your a monster when your on and they'll think the same things about you. maybe put this type of post in the general forums area next time.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    actually he is allowed to vent..and also it is about steroid cycles sooo.....he is in the correct forum =\

flex321 is offline Member
    who cares about people you dont know. wow they walk around acting big who cares, if they look at you funny and do something to you then take action. Bitching about people who juice and dont know what there doing is dumb.

I justhad to vent out casue im gettin impatience waiting to take my stuff and everyone is into there cycles. Also its obnoxious no one likes a bragger or some one who acts like that. Show some class and respect about things thats all.

You right it is a pety thing to bitch about i just had to vent out a little bit my bad guys

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by xplicit
    You right it is a pety thing to bitch about i just had to vent out a little bit my bad guys
    its cool to vent and all, but you shouldnt have to because all that shit is just a waste of time worrying about others. Best thing to do when lifting seriously is to stay away from negitive people and especially Bone-heads.

Originally posted by flex321

its cool to vent and all, but you shouldnt have to because all that shit is just a waste of time worrying about others. Best thing to do when lifting seriously is to stay away from negitive people and especially Bone-heads.
    Your absolutly right Flex. I do stay away from them for the most part I just had to vent a little bit let it off my chest see if anyone felt the same way i did. I realize that i sholdnt complain about a thing like that I usually dont let things get to me but its cool, sorry for whining like a lil bitch lol.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    when you see people like that, just think "who gives a fuck about them" an be proud your doing things correctly.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    haha just think about them in the long run, wasted money and probably got the deca for about 300 in the gym so who cares, haha i understand ur needin to vent, ur in the right place man.

androplex is offline Donating Member

deleted by sender

deleted by sendor
    Last edited by androplex; 04-19-2002 at 09:16 AM.

You guys are great. Thanks i appreicate the support brothers i do feel better about things im glad you guys tolerated my bitching lol Thanks :-)

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    That's the whole point of the boards bro, everyone is here to learn and support one another... {awwww... didn't that just sound so cute?}

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    That's the whole point of the boards bro, everyone is here to learn and support one another... {awwww... didn't that just sound so cute?}
    yes and you are 100% RIGHt, now lets all hold ands and sing songs

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Well maybe you should try to talk to them if you feel they are doing something wrong (besides their attitudes) and try to educate them so they don't just help the anti roid people get more amunition to use against us when they get themselves fucked up with, well any bad sideaffect that could be prevented with proper education. And maybe tell them to drop the attitudes because they look silly.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by heyherc
    Well maybe you should try to talk to them if you feel they are doing something wrong (besides their attitudes) and try to educate them so they don't just help the anti roid people get more amunition to use against us when they get themselves fucked up with, well any bad sideaffect that could be prevented with proper education. And maybe tell them to drop the attitudes because they look silly.
    From my experience, guys like that won't listen to you anyway. They think Clomid is bullshit and have never heard of Nolva....Try telling them about bitch tits and maybe they'll start to listen

BTW explicit, for the record I like to vent anger as well (phuckin' haters man..http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=16230 .)...don't let anyone ever tell you not to as long as it's constructive and not a personal flame on anyone who doesn't deserve it

Peace
    Last edited by Big Rush; 04-14-2002 at 07:35 PM.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Yo Androplex, bud I'm glad you chose the right choice. That would be a permanant solution to a temporary problem bud. Don't ever get that down on yourself, when you feel like your at the bottom there is only one way left to go and that is up. You ever get to feeling like that again shoot me a PM, you've got people who hear you, and that are here for you.

I've been through some rough times too, I know how it can be sometimes. Anyway, I wanted to make sure you knew your post did not go unnoticed. If I can offer a hand let me know.

Take care,

DMX

Thanks big rush
    I been meaning to ask you about your avator
    what is it and where u get it ?

Thread Information