PunkRawk is offline Member

prostate enlargement (rather graphic)

i want peoples opinions on what they think this was...last cycle it hurt big time to shit....like tightened up down there.....i am not sure if this was a hernia or my prostate got to big...also it would take forever to piss....and it would go in spurts...i don't want this to happen again....also it hurt like hell to blow a load too....what do you guys think it was...and what to do to prevent it from happening again...

PUNKRAWK

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    proscar or saw palmetto for prostate JMO

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I think you are right on with the prostate guess. I work with a guy whose prostate flares up on him every once and a while, due to age and he sees his doctor about it. symptoms are the same, hard to urinate, and very uncomfortable. The increase in size pinches off the flow of urine. Also prostate function has to do with reproductive "juice" production so that could explain your other pain. You can get proscar over the net legally by perscription but I would definitely talk to a doctor face to face or ass to finger. No joke, he will probably want to do a digital rectal exam meaning stick the old finger up the butt (nothing digital about that) it is the best way to tell what is going on and he has to look at in not you. Your pretty young so if it is enlarged he/she is probably gonna guess right off the bat about gear if you haven't discussed it already with them.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    saw palmetto, run it at 750-100mgs or whatever a day man, that should help

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    beta sitosterol is better than saw palmetto, try it out

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    I Don't even take AS and i think i might have a prostate problem and im only 19....my piss dribbles..... i go to the bathroom all night sometimes it feels like my nut moves out of place.....
    That ever happen to anybody like if there nut moves up ????

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool You know the rap, bro... See a doctor.

You know, PunkRawk, I think you should have made this one a poll. Hernia? Or Prostate?

In case it hurts, bro, I won't try to make you laugh again. My vote would normally go to the hernia based on your symptoms, but if they do not happen when you're not on a cycle, then it could be prostate enlargement.

And I hate to tell you what the solution is, because a lot of guys have a real hang-up about this. But you should have a DRE - Digital Rectal Exam.

You guessed it - a finger up the butt. Still the most reliable way to diagnose prostate enlargement, and a standard part of any competent medical exam. I would never go to a doctor who didn't include one - presumably with his or her gloved finger.

Since you have complained of specific symptoms, even if you're not on a cycle or not having symptoms right now, I would also get a PSA - Prostate Specific Antigen, a simple blood test. Some AS do have an effect on the prostate, so going to the doc now will establish a baseline for the next time you do a cycle.

And while you're there, let the doc check you out for a hernia. Yeah, I know, it's as much fun as the DRE- the doc plays with your balls and tells you to cough. That will loosen up your lower abdominal area (or, technically, inguinal area) to reveal if you have a hernia. And yes, you can have one without knowing it.

So . .. I bet you never realized that medicine was so kinky.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    man commander if that is happening on a frequent basis get to the doctor. Something might be pinching your tube there. I know I had a bladder infection about 7 years ago and it felt like razor blades coming out. Took about two weeks to clear up, didn't go to the doctor, too scared....

PunkRawk is offline Member

Re: You know the rap, bro... See a doctor.

Originally posted by TNT
    You know, PunkRawk, I think you should have made this one a poll. Hernia? Or Prostate?

In case it hurts, bro, I won't try to make you laugh again. My vote would normally go to the hernia based on your symptoms, but if they do not happen when you're not on a cycle, then it could be prostate enlargement.

And I hate to tell you what the solution is, because a lot of guys have a real hang-up about this. But you should have a DRE - Digital Rectal Exam.

You guessed it - a finger up the butt. Still the most reliable way to diagnose prostate enlargement, and a standard part of any competent medical exam. I would never go to a doctor who didn't include one - presumably with his or her gloved finger.

Since you have complained of specific symptoms, even if you're not on a cycle or not having symptoms right now, I would also get a PSA - Prostate Specific Antigen, a simple blood test. Some AS do have an effect on the prostate, so going to the doc now will establish a baseline for the next time you do a cycle.

And while you're there, let the doc check you out for a hernia. Yeah, I know, it's as much fun as the DRE- the doc plays with your balls and tells you to cough. That will loosen up your lower abdominal area (or, technically, inguinal area) to reveal if you have a hernia. And yes, you can have one without knowing it.

So . .. I bet you never realized that medicine was so kinky.

thanks for the good advice...

it's hard to say whether or not the reason for not having the problems post cycle is due to no aas or not working out....cause both happened....

i cracked my hand open on some dudes face and broke the 4th and 5th metacarpals....so i could not workout and stopped my cycle...after i stopped all problems went away...again i do not know if it was due to me not using juice or not training hard....however i am due to give blood tommorow for a physcial i was suppose take like a month ago....so we will see..i think all that stuff was included....prostate, liver , kidneys....everything...

PUNKRAWK

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Where can you get saw palmetto do you need a prescription?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by YoUnG1
    Where can you get saw palmetto do you need a prescription?
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/

very good prices

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/

very good prices
    What is it listed under?

4plates is offline Banned
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by scottp999

[I would definitely talk to a doctor face to face or ass to finger. No joke, he will probably want to do a digital rectal exam meaning stick the old finger up the butt (nothing digital about that) it is the best way to tell what is going on and he has to look at in not you.

just make sure both of his hands arent on your shoulders when he has his finger in your asshole

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    4 plates -lol

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by Whiteyebrowe
    4 plates -lol
    Good one 4 plates....

But this poor dude.. this sounds pretty stressful and serious...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I had prostitis one time and doc gave me cipro i think and it helped out a lot.

Thread Information