Thread: tbol/clen

bigdogc is offline Associate Member

tbol/clen

Hello before I even start, I would like to say I am not taking steroids . I read a lot here to keep my workout/diet in check and when I have the time I like to read about steroids because its interesting.

Here's the deal, one of my friends who is playing college ball (awesome player by the way) has decided he wants to lose body fat and gain muscle. Anyway i told him hes going in two different directions. So we both sat down and talked about diets and what drugs do what to your body. So heres the deal, he is 6'2 200 pounds 7% BF. He is afraid of needles which is a big problem and he wants to gain a solid 10 pounds while keeping same BF, ultimate goal being to lose 1-2%. 4xmorning cardio with a CLEAN 3kcalorie diet, 375g protein (wrong forum sorry), and same workout schedule, this is what his cycle should be.
    wk 2-8 milk thristle
    wk 1-2 clen
    wk2-6 tbol eca
    wk4-6 clen
    wk6-8 nolva 20mg ED

now i know a lot of people are going to tell me that he needs test. and you are right, he does. but hes not going to do it. anyway can anyone tell me if this is a good idea to do clen/tbol? also, i will most likely be making a diary for more common knowledge of tbol.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

hey

I just started a Thread named: "EXPERIENCES with T-BOL!"....

Some good info on Tbol, go check it out.

yeah i have was reading it, after i read it i decided to recomend TBol to him, read the info over the phone and he decided to go down your path. do you know if they sell it in mexican pharmacies?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    retarded cycle...but to each his own

yeah, but i definently could see him gaining 5-7 pounds. you think cycling trib in there would have any success?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    yeah, but i definently could see him gaining 5-7 pounds. you think cycling trib in there would have any success?

if he only wants 5-7 pounds, he can easily do this naturally........

but he cant gain 5-7 pounds of lean muscle and loose BF at the same time

but he cant gain 5-7 pounds of lean muscle and loose BF at the same time

and why can't he???

genetics... but seriously can he run clen and tbol fine? i dont see why not, but just wondering in case.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    genetics... but seriously can he run clen and tbol fine? i dont see why not, but just wondering in case.

He plays college ball and is good, 6'2 200 pounds 7% BF. Im pretty sure his genetics aren't that bad. Yes he can put on 5-7 lbs of lbm naturally.

i dont buy it......he only wants to lose 1% bf, and gain 5lbs of muscle......does he not know how to diet and train correctly? Sure he can do some eca/clen .....but tbol?? come on

yeah that does make sense. im sorry for that comment my bad. i talked to him about an hour ago, he told me to basically find something that was oral-only and would give him tons of strength. i figure tbol would work since it doesnt have bad sides, and is stronger than var. and is 17aa, why not go with tbol? but yeah, do you think his overall bench/squat numbers would be a lot more on tbol rather than natural?

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    might want some tuarine in their with the clen

Thread Information