kreper69 is offline Associate Member

Too young for roids

i was searching the net, and i found this Dr.'s report about taking AS when you're too young. if you're too young, and you're not listening to our advice to not take steroids till you're older.. maybe this will change your minds. at least make you think twice before you use any AS.

Anyway, I managed to find one underage person who has done AAS at an early age, along with TRT but he now has sexual problems... simply because he was still growing internally. Here is the doctor's response to what happened to him. (Mind you, he is in his mid 20's now... and having these problems still.)

--->

You have severe neuro-endocrine problems, which were first messed up by early use of anabolic steroids and then Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) without uplifting your brain's acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin nervous functions.
    Without the powerful Dopamine nervous function, Anabolic and TRT will trigger the brain's testosterone negative feedback controller to shut down your hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis, resulting in weak testosterone and sperm productions in the testicles. Thus, you are prescribed to use the HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin ) drug to stimulate your pituitary LH for your testosterone production and thyroid function.

Without the powerful acetylcholine nervous function, your adrenal function will go low, resulting in DHEA and androstenedione deficiency, frequently triggering the sympathetic function for "flight or fight" which includes stress, anxiety, restless, erectile withdrawal and premature ejaculation during lovemaking, and weakening the parasympathetic nervous function for healing, energy restoration and penile erection.
    Without the powerful serotonin nervous function, Anabolic, TRT and HCG causes short temper, impatience, mood swing, sleeping disorder (deficiency of melatonin during the night due to less serotonin-melatonin conversion), and emotional instability. The serotonin nervous system is a modulator of the sympathetic nervous function and a regulator of the dopamine / norepinephrine - epinephrine (adrenalin, the stress "flight or Fight" hormone).

Your body won't get sufficient energy recharge without a proper brain's acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions for a hard erection, and won't preserve enough energy for a persistent, hard erection for a long lovemaking session without a proper serotonin nervous function.

Sexual Dysfunction Case Study # 9728
    Copyright (C) since 1997 Newman K. Lin, Ph.D., PE., All rights reserved.
    Last edited by kreper69; 10-31-2002 at 08:10 PM.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I missed this one, ill bump it for everyone else that did.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump bro anything to highlight the symptoms that may happen to the younger users

still growin is offline Member
    Now that sounds like fun, doesn't it! Bump for this

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Bump. Good post. Did they state in the study how old the kid was when he started?

buff jo is offline New Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    Bump. Good post. Did they state in the study how old the kid was when he started?
    yup good question..
    i guess most of them who get those severe side effects might have been using them at the age of 15 or 16 without any specific cycle

just a guess

DJ-JuicEe is offline New Member
    I used juice when I was sixteen and definitely never suffered any of the side effects listed. I got a bit of gyno but it went away naturally. Never had any erectile problems.
    I had complete blood work done a year after and my sperm count checked and everything came back normal or better like my test level and sperm count. I was always bigger than average though.
    Like I said I used enanthate , prop, EQ, insulin and clen as my first cycle when I was 16 years old.
    I think effects are a little over rated. Probably really bad for some 12-14 but I don't it really fucked me up or anything and I was 16. I was 5'9" then too and now I am 5'11" which is taller than both my parents so I didn't close my growth plates.
    Not trying to cause shit or tell teens to use steroids , just trying to present the other side of the story.

TeenPL is offline Banned
    Originally posted by DJ-JuicEe
    I used juice when I was sixteen and definitely never suffered any of the side effects listed. I got a bit of gyno but it went away naturally. Never had any erectile problems.
    I had complete blood work done a year after and my sperm count checked and everything came back normal or better like my test level and sperm count. I was always bigger than average though.
    Like I said I used enanthate , prop, EQ, insulin and clen as my first cycle when I was 16 years old.
    I think effects are a little over rated. Probably really bad for some 12-14 but I don't it really fucked me up or anything and I was 16. I was 5'9" then too and now I am 5'11" which is taller than both my parents so I didn't close my growth plates.
    Not trying to cause shit or tell teens to use steroids, just trying to present the other side of the story.
    I also used at a young age and did not experience any side effects. In any given population, you will have certain people who have adverse reactions to drugs.
    Some people take cocaine just once and die from an allergic reaction.

However, most teens(not all) are not ready for juice.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    ExBannana: After reading something like this you're still gonna use?
    DON'T DO IT!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I think he's just trying to raise a few eye brows the wrong way.

Aragorn

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    15..................... Wait bro, That's the best advise you will hear on this board.

tatty is offline Member
    I think you guys fail to see the longterm side effects. There is this common "superman" tendency within teens and you really might not even see any harm until much much later...that's not to say that the same things won't be seen when you gear up at 25 or so, but the chances are supposedly significantly higher.

It IS your life, but merely we are here to help advise you in the proper direction. Stubborness is a double edged sword...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Ex_banana-eater
    I am about to use and am 15. I will get back with you guys post-cycle and name any side effects.
    This is getting out of hand! Fucking kids on this board being stupid with no regards to their system, training (trained what? 2 months), nor the way they reflect to the thousands of others reading their post.

By the way junior - your avatar says it all, EYES SHUT.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Ex-banana, I didn't know how screwed up I was from doing roids too early for years. There were no major side effects. Everything looked cool, but I was really screwed. Now I'm old before my time, I'm suffering several degenerative diseases, I can't work, I couldn't father a child. And you want to risk all this? I know this is a waste of my time and yours, you are not going to listen to me. I still have to try. It is so easy to mess up your endocrine system at your age. You don't need roids, you don't need pro hormones. Try going on a bulking cycle without the roids. Eat the massive amounts of food, the tons of protein drinks. Watch that you don't overtrain. You'll make incredible gains.

Ex banana eater - You're ruining a good thread. Stay out of this one please and voice your opinion in your own.

Thanks

Aragorn

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Aragorn
    Ex banana eater - You're ruining a good thread. Stay out of this one please and voice your opinion in your own.

Thanks

Aragorn
    exactly thanks bro. i didn't start this thread to invite a bunch a kids to come on here, and ruin it. it was started to alert of the possible dangers of using AAS at a very early age. mastiff sorry to hear of your problems bro, and these kids still wont get it through there heads that they're too young

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Aragorn

Thanks

Aragorn
    i deleted everything

Thank you

Aragorn

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP. bigtime.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    good post mastiff. sure scared the shit out of me having read it. i bet it will do the same to other teens too.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    this is good info...there's not a whole lot of medical information (long term studies, etc) regarding AS use. Although a lot of information out there is depicting all AS use as a bad thing, I don't think anyone can argue to the contrary of starting AS use at too young of an age. Fact of the matter, the only people that will try to argue the point, are of course young people.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    well i guess im screwed.....

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Good post, i ll have to show this to some kids in my gym.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    another bump for good measure.

Thread Information