rfbulletdude is offline Junior Member

AAS and Amputation

ok guys, when you hear about people having one of their extremities amputated as a result of aas use, is it more or likely the result of stupidity, as in, were they not cautious is using aseptic techniques during injections, were they not cautious in knowing whether their juice was legit, and were they not cautious in rotating injection sites?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    All of the above I'd say.

~SC~

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never heard of someone haveing to have an appendage amputated cause of juice

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    Wow, never heard of that before.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    I've never heard of any actual cases where an extremity had to be removed but it's very possibe.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    It's possible for the above-mentioned reasons...but when've you honestly heard of AAS-related amputation last occuring?

HONESTLY?

claude is offline New Member
    I watched a show on 20/20 that had a guy who had his rt leg amputated due to his aas use. His doctor told him he had to quit using aas, but the guy said that he was so obsessed with gaining weight that he kept using & had to have his lt leg ampiutated. Needless to say I have never of any other amputations. I do have a friend that had to have some of thigh cut out due to bad juice. Later

there was an ESPN special about a boxer (forget his name). i'll try and look it up.

AnabolicAlien Guest

wrong...

you are all wrong. the reason people need amputation is because of blood clots (emboli). i have personally seen one person have a below the knee amputation because of equipoise abuse. he was shooting over a gram a week, got a blood clot in the popliteal vein and needed an amputation. the clot also went to his heat/lung and the pulmonary embolism almost killed him.

A.A.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    a long time ago, somtime in the 90's, possible late 80's, i canr remember, a track girl had to get her leg amputated because of aas

claude is offline New Member
    But the the blood clot was was most likley caused by the aas abuse wouldn't you think?

oh well i cant find it. all i remember is that the guy was a former heavy weight, well undersized when he started out. from what i recall, he said the juice was necessary to compete in that level, and he continued his use in an addictive manner. then one day, he said some puss came out of his right calf and looked inside the wound, and its was just decayed tissue. cant remember if it was from blot clot or not. wish i could remember the boxers name, all i know is that its some white guy, lol that narrows it down a tad!

righton is offline Senior Member
    Injecting ANYTHING is dangerous!!!

Thread Information