Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

my gym partner died yesterday

he is 24 year old and he died after the gym and he is on cycle ,befor we enter the gym he told me he injected test in his chest and he think he did it in a vein but he didnt care me neither and we trained when we r out from the gym he was riding his bike and he fell off ,then when a doctor in the next building came and checked him and he said its a heart attack, do u think the injection in the vein did this to him or the cycle by itself or he have a weak heart,beside he told he is 500mg test but i think he is on 750mg

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    sorry to read that....it could have been a combination of everything.....some people just shouldn't be on anything....I guess he was one of them...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    SORRY about your friend bro...but lets not speculate anything..let us know what happens if you ever find out.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    RIP brutha

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    sorry to hear that

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Very sorry to here about your friend. AS do increase your blood pressure which in turn, I believe, increases the risk of heart attack, however, the risk is fairly low.

Some people are more prone to heart attacks than others, genetics etc...

It makes you think how important life is and how fast it can end......

Good luck mate

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    thats fu@ked up guy..best of luck

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    man thats sad to hear! There was a twenty one year old college basketball player that died last week of cardio myopathy(sp?) after playing a pick game at home with his friends.So you never know. Keep us posted.

Yea life sucks ,I cycled befor but this thing made me scared i thought its because from a wrong vein shot but maybe he had a weak heart.

I doubt he hit a vein, he would have felt something alot sooner than being able to get through an entire workout and not feel sick or a headache, my guess is he had a bad heart to begin with and steroids may have sped up some type of gentetic predisposition to a heart attack

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    sorry bro you loss bro

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear about your friend bro.....keep your head up

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    wow that sucks im sorry to hear that dude !! RIP

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, bro, I am sorry to hear that. My friend just went to the cardiologist and he found out he has an enlarged heart muscles...its too thick or soemthing, and the doc said it was fromt he roids he has been taking the passed two years off and on. Kinda makes me think a little. Needless to say, he wont be cycling anymore.............

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Yea, bro, I am sorry to hear that. My friend just went to the cardiologist and he found out he has an enlarged heart muscles...its too thick or soemthing, and the doc said it was fromt he roids he has been taking the passed two years off and on. Kinda makes me think a little. Needless to say, he wont be cycling anymore.............
    I was designing a big cycle this summer but now maybe I have to think twice,maybe test my self befor I dont know but i dont want to sacrifice my health for some pounds of muscles.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    rip bro

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Very sad indeed, but if this makes feel a little more relaxed, i had a childhood friend die when he was 15, we were playing baseball and he just dropped while standing out there in the outfield, and it was a heart attack, and he was not on steroids , he was 15, when your time comes, there is no stopping it! If he was Catholic may God bless him and his family. If me and my wife ever get into an argument we never go to bed angry at each other or never not kiss each other good night, because you just never know, take care my friend.!

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    sorry to hear the bro, good luck w/everything and my prayers to your boy...

A slightly enlarged heart is not a bad thing, however a full blown enlarged heart makes it harder for the valves to breathe and pump blood. I suppose there can be any number of factors that may contribute to a shorter life span in any given person. You also have to take into account that most steroid users dont smoke, drink, or eat grease and junk like the rest of America. So how bad is it really? I wouldnt judge one death solely on steroid usage, nor point a finger DIRECTLY at it as being the only factor that contibuted to it. Especially if he'd only been cycling 2 years let alone on and off for the 2 years and not on year round. It's good that your taking this into consideration and thinking of precautiuons, but I wouldnt let this sway your judgement 100% until you know more about his past or gain a little more knowledge about it from an autopsy maybe. By the way, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, God bless.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    very sorry to hear about your friend bro.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I had a close friend that had a heart attack while riding his motorcycle at about 110 MPH

I'm sorry to hear of your loss

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    A slightly enlarged heart is not a bad thing, however a full blown enlarged heart makes it harder for the valves to breathe and pump blood. I suppose there can be any number of factors that may contribute to a shorter life span in any given person. You also have to take into account that most steroid users dont smoke, drink, or eat grease and junk like the rest of America. So how bad is it really? I wouldnt judge one death solely on steroid usage, nor point a finger DIRECTLY at it as being the only factor that contibuted to it. Especially if he'd only been cycling 2 years let alone on and off for the 2 years and not on year round. It's good that your taking this into consideration and thinking of precautiuons, but I wouldnt let this sway your judgement 100% until you know more about his past or gain a little more knowledge about it from an autopsy maybe. By the way, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, God bless.
    No, I know bro. THere are a lot of other contributing factors IMHO. Predisposition to this type of thing being #1 i think. He is one of those guys who can eat whatever he wants and stay at 6% BF without cardio!! So he eats shitty, he drinks a lot of coffe, and he smoked cigs, and never did cardio, and I feel those probably played a bigger role than the juice, but it jsut weirded me out that his doc said it was the steroids , makes you think some, I mean jucie cant be good for your heart. my bloodpressure gets high while on and that scares me. The doc also told him he has guys come in that are major steroid users who are 28, but have the heart of a 65 yr old.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry for your loss man... but if he injected into a vein and damage was done he would have hit the floor with in minutes or seconds after the injection, my friend has gone in a vien himself and he blacked out before he even got a chance to pull the needle out.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    That is terrible. I am very sorry to hear about that. RIP

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    may he be remembered

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Sorry to hear you lost a friend, it dosent sound like he suffered much, once he lost consciousness I am sure it was very peacefull... and he was exercising, doing what he loved... not a bad deal at all...

Just remeber the great times you had with him...

maxex is offline Member
    Im really sorry t hear that. Was he also a member of this or any other boards. I dont blame you for being scared, I have a 4 y/o boy and Im 25 and I think about that every day. But like primopump said, when its your time its your time regardless of what your taking. and if your having doubts and your thinking twice listen to your gut and dont worry about being big, because its not worth it.

SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member
    My condolences bro. My heart goes out!

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Very sad to hear...

especially the deal with the chest injection... although it probably had absolutely nothing to your friend having a heart attack, it will always leave that in the back of your mind. How are you dealing with that info, personally I would probably keep it to myself as peoples ignorance can sometimes get the best of them.
    Very tragic story in all, terrible to leave so young but probably having a hell of alot more fun up there then we are here. RIP

needle is offline Senior Member
    wow!

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for that bro. I think he injected in a wrong place. Was it his first time injecting in his chest? I don't think test by itself will cause heart attack. Or may be he had some other health problems that he didn' know about.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear that bro. Its hard to say what caused the heart attack, it sounds like mabe his heart was weak to start off with. If he hit a vein that might of contributed, but Im no doctor.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Sorry about that bro.

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear that. just try to stay positive and remember all the good times with him. don't be afraid to cry if you need. it helps let out pressure inside you. some people say that crying is stupid, but some people would be alot happier if they can get over the bad things in their life and remember the good times.

chris2wire is offline Member
    This kind of stuff makes me worry... i may only do one cycle cuz of it.

furiousburn is offline Junior Member
    That's tragic - very sorry for your loss.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Very sorry to hear about your loss bro. Life is a bitch thats for sure. Some people are very lucky and some are not.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    that s crazy...sorry to hear that.

may be some crazy ppl hear this and stop injecting into such crazy spots. use ur ****ing a$$!

Angelis is offline Banned
    Makes me wanna go check out those wierd chest pains Ive been having with a Doc but I havent been one cycle OD on Clen and everything started after that.

Sorry for your Loss bro if the autopsy says anything let us know.

RIP

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Bro,
    sorry to hear about your loss, I hate to hear things like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information