latman49 is offline Member

Joint and ligament question

Do AAS affect your joints, ligaments, and tendons in a negative way? If you are on a cycle, are you more likely to suffer a tendon or ligament injury? If so, what can you do to counteract it?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    winny causes joint pain...however Deca helps your joints out by lubricating them..i have read where people supposedly had no joint pain at all after a deca cycle.

For ur next question...yes u can suffer joint and ligament injury during AAS..its possible for your muscles to develop more strength than your joints and etc can handle..the way to counteract this is to move up moderately in weight..not 20-30 lbs in a week

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    instead of moving up in poundage move up in reps.

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    theres empiricle evidence that suggests that stano can be the source of undue joint stress......by what proposed mechanism i dont know!

im 2.5wks out form having a 'plattella tendon' done as i tore my ACL and lost 70% of my medial meniscus. i had the best surgeon on in the state......on my insurance-LOL. he works on the state universitys athletes.

im running 600mg/wk of nandrolone just due to the fact that it has good rehabilitative properties. ox is a good choice.......but im saving my ox for another round with her. im healing fast, outdoing a man who had his surgury performed in jan! thats what alot of mountian-biking and squats/extensions will do for ya

the 'deca lubs your joints' shit is a myth i believe.......if you think about it, mg/mg you retain more water, hence fluid with test than nandro........

just a thought......its late, and im just idling time as it passes us by

Unity66

i replied to this thread earlier, yet it came up as a post titled RE:?? so keep the flamethrowers at bay.....heh!!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    good advice Dr Evil as usual...now what happens when u move up in reps not pounds and it gets to where u can rep it say 8 times? Then you could go up in lbs?

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Joint and ligament question

Originally posted by latman49
    Do AAS affect your joints, ligaments, and tendons in a negative way? If you are on a cycle, are you more likely to suffer a tendon or ligament injury? If so, what can you do to counteract it?
    I just ran by this in another thread, but I'll touch on it again.

Muscular strength (especially when taking AAS into consideration) grows stronger much faster than ligaments and tendons due to the large ammount of connective tissue in them. I read a good post above about increasing repetitions on cycle. Increase the weight you lift rather slowly; as long as you are successful in increasing loading parameters you are being successful in the gym.

dern180 is offline Member
    Can you get joint pain after a cylce is done. For example using winny at 50 mg 2 times a day.And primo at 40mg and tren at 80mg per day.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by dern180
    Can you get joint pain after a cylce is done. For example using winny at 50 mg 2 times a day.And primo at 40mg and tren at 80mg per day.
    on many occasions you will feel the pain derived from the strength imbalance that was masked by the AAS when you were on.

jbrand..........

using them there green hulks are a sure way to tear a pec.....LOL.

i too prefer to progress in a gradual progression with regards to poundages. you dont want a rotaror-cuff injury......its not fun!!

nice pic though

Unity66

jbrand is offline Member

Re: jbrand..........

Originally posted by Unity66
    using them there green hulks are a sure way to tear a pec.....LOL.

i too prefer to progress in a gradual progression with regards to poundages. you dont want a rotaror-cuff injury......its not fun!!

nice pic though

Unity66
    the green hulk never did me wrong although i have found at times that the green hulk sort of has a short fuse and is likely to tear through his shirt and attack someone at any given moment

Re: Re: jbrand..........

LOL...........yea.....ive had the same experience, funny thing is hemos will turn you into the hulk as well......LOL. kinda like fina without 30lbs of bloat

Unity66

Originally posted by jbrand

the green hulk never did me wrong although i have found at times that the green hulk sort of has a short fuse and is likely to tear through his shirt and attack someone at any given moment

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Re: Re: jbrand..........

Originally posted by Unity66
    LOL...........yea.....ive had the same experience, funny thing is hemos will turn you into the hulk as well......LOL. kinda like fina without 30lbs of bloat

Unity66

you got to love the bloat around december in new york. you don't have to waste money on a pair of skis, you can simply roll down the slope with that extra water you're holding.

besides, if i mysteriously get trapped on a desert island, i have reserves!

Thread Information