BigD is offline Associate Member

Ordering through the web

Hey I am getting pretty close to ordering some gear over the web. I want to know what is the worst thing that could happen. I will be ordering a very small order so if the worst thing that happens is that I get scammed or it's held up in customs and I loose my money I'm ok. I want to know if there is a possibility of legal action taking place. This may sound stupid but I don’t want the feds or anything showing up at my door. Also if an when I order I was going to have it sent to my job because I don’t want anybody at my house getting a hold of it. Would I be putting my job at risk by doing something like that. Just wanting to know what all could happen, thanks for all the help.

PEACE!!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sending it to your job does not sound a good idea its the last thing I would do.
    The worst thing that will happen is that you will get a letter form customs asking you to pick the gear up write it off it does happen ain,t worth picking up.Or you could be scammed which is a pain as there is nothing you can do no matter how much you would like to!

Have you PM,d a mod asking them if the guy is legit or not?Might be worth doing that as well

Billy

Yeah I asked Mike and he didn't recognize any of the names but I didn't find them on the scammers list so I'm still iffy on using them. But if the absolute worst thing that can happen is I loose my money then I feel a little better.

So even if I use my name but use my companies address it would be bad? People at my house respect my privacy and don’t open anything that is sent to me. But if i get a package from foreign address and God forbid if it said anything medical on it. (my mom is a nurse) I think they would open it.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I have no idea of the site/s that you are thinking of but I very much doubt it will have anything medical on it explaining whats in side b,c that would be crazy!!

The pkg depending on what you order and the amount won,t be that big around A4 size

I just don,t like the idea of work what if someone did open it?

If you want bro PM me

Billy

I sent you a PM!

Pipes78 is offline New Member

well just to help you out!!!

well im pretty good in this field becuase its my job customs will just destroy it and if you do send it to your house and you get it use a different name but same address and if you are worried about it just hang on to it for a couple of days and then go ahead but i wont recommend you sending it to your job but other than that your home free good luck hope you dont get scammed!

bulldog is offline New Member
    If your worried about it showing up at your house and your mom opening up your gear then this is what I would do . .

Go and open up a box at a Mailboxes Etc. They are all over the place. (You could probably find the closest one to you on their website.) Anyway a box will cost you about $12-$14 a month and I think the minimum you can sign up for is 3 mos.

But think about it, if this is your first order and it is going to be a small one to test things out, you know you are going to end up placing another order for more gear. And if this is your first cycle then you will end up placing more orders for future cycles.

It beats worrying about it every day the mail comes to the house.

And definately DO NOT have it sent to your place of employment ! ! That would be bad.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    big d
    ive ordered off the web before and it was no problem, but i checked everything out very carefully first, if you want you can email me and maybe its one ive used already. if so i can confirm for you, if not please email some mods and check it out thoroughly ok?

peace bb79

Thread Information