xman is offline Junior Member

Does anyone really know?

I have been reading several different board for several months now trying ti find out more about steroids and there effect on HTPA, and the best way to get yout nuts going again. So much conflicting info. In the last few years they have finally been doing alot more studies that involved aids paitience and steroids. I finally bougth the book "Built to Survive", which can be found at www.medibolics.com. They have a bunch of interesting info there. One of they recommend in the books post cycle is 3wks HCG , 5000iu's/wk, followed by clomid ( Ithink it was) 3wks 100mg/day, and to do 1mg of Arimidex the whole time. But then if you go to www.mesomorphosis.com Bill Roberts says that it is counter productive to use HCG at the end. I have e-mailed both the author of the first book and Bill Roberts to find out if there have actually been any studies done to prove either one of there claims. I tend to beleive the first guy, since he has sighted so many studies throughout his book. If any one else has hard evidence about this I shure would like to know.
    Here is a post I made erlier, I just finished a cycle 6wks of tren 150mg/eod and 100mgs/day winny for 5wks, then 50mg/day 1wk, 25mg/day 1wk, then I took 40mg anavar for 2wks and started clomid the day after my last anavr. I did 50/100/50 with the clomid. I had my test levels tested pre cycle 380, then one and half weeks after clomid, it was at 50! Has anyone else had there test levels tested before a cycle then post cycle? It would seem by my test levels that the clomid ddid not do shit. I am going to go back in an get them tested again in about another week.

CYCLEON Guest
    thats because you did nto use clomid properly - First wait say two days after anavar adn then it requires a heavy dose to get it going like 300mg Day1 - then a high dose of 150mg ED the rest of the week, followed by subsequent weeks of 100mg and then 50mg. the reason for your lack of response is due to 1. tren will shut you down quite heavily 2. more importantly, clomid seems to require a loading dose, else buildup takes some time, which is further inhibited by your lower dose. so there is no pyramid.

READ THE CLOMID ARTICLE IN THE TOP SECTION

xman is offline Junior Member

clomid

Yes tren shuts you down, that is why I did it at the begining, tren has a half life of about 2 days. With the clomid, if you take a look on this board you will see numerous times where peopl suggest doing 50/10/50, I'm not sayin that is right, maybe I should have tried as you suggest. This just get back to the point of my post, has anyone acually tested all of these methods mentioned that everyone says work!

CYCLEON Guest
    50/100/50 - is an old meathod of using it when people were into the diamond cycles and often using clomid throughout the cycle, which is useless IMO. If you ask any of the main vets they will tell you same thing as I did or very close to it. first day a big dose and taper down from there. look at the clomid article that IG wrote up top - we went over that 10 million times at EF and that was the result, although i have a slightly diff program but much the same.

Thread Information