Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I only did it twice, one time when I was on the road and stopped at a gym and got a one day pass. Just did it in the toilet, not like anyone was looking. And another time I was getting off of work really late and just picked up up my newly recieved usps package, did it in the toilet.

You can say whatever, i dont intend on doing it again. I thought the toilet stall was better than inside my car (no tinting)... all i want is for someone to walk by and see me. It was bad judgement, I know... shut up. Not like im a newb popping tabs and shooting in open view, I was atleast being discreet.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    I only did it twice, one time when I was on the road and stopped at a gym and got a one day pass. Just did it in the toilet, not like anyone was looking. And another time I was getting off of work really late and just picked up up my newly recieved usps package, did it in the toilet.

You can say whatever, i dont intend on doing it again. I thought the toilet stall was better than inside my car (no tinting)... all i want is for someone to walk by and see me. It was bad judgement, I know... shut up. Not like im a newb popping tabs and shooting in open view, I was atleast being discreet.

You're goin' to gear hell now man.

Room after room with syringes and empty vials. Just bottles of Dbol and Anvar, with Ross as your personal trainer.

BigPancho

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPancho
    You're goin' to gear hell now man.

Room after room with syringes and empty vials. Just bottles of Dbol and Anvar, with Ross as your personal trainer.

BigPancho
    haha, that really would suck. Im gonna have some scary ass nightmares tonight...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    ross as his trainer????? that really wld b hell....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information