Thread: Lasix

The Iron Game Guest

Lasix

took only 20mgs of lasix this morning and when I was wiping my ass I noticed some blood on the tissue. Sorry for those who are eating right now anyone else have any similar experience

CYCLEON Guest
    what the hell u doing with that crap - u arent going in any contest? Ill consider PGF2A long before that stuff and dont give me the safety lecture

- actually I am thinking about the DMSO aproach on the PGF2A next month perhaps

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    what the hell u doing with that crap - u arent going in any contest? Ill consider PGF2A long before that stuff and dont give me the safety lecture
    safety lecture on pgf2, im all with you there, I can lecture you about the pain though if you like.

- actually I am thinking about the DMSO aproach on the PGF2A next month perhaps
    Forget about dmso method with pgf

btw, one day when I ask a question and you answer it, you will make me the happiest man in the world

Ranger Guest
    If it was bright red blood, you probally wiped a bit hard and nothing to worry about...I have taken 40mg's of Lasix a day for 2 weeks straight, along with 90mg's of Potassium twice a day, and 260mg's of Quinine once daily....never really a problem...slight cramps in calves and feet...nothing major....

As for the DMSO and PGF2A...I agree with IG....pretty much a waste....inject it....not that bad, really....trust me....heh heh heh

Ranger

The Iron Game Guest
    Ranger, thanks the problem is im also on 160mcgs clen as well. An further supplements other than potassium, calcium, magnesium, Vit c and Vit/Mineral supplement?

Im only using for 2 or 3 days not 2 weeks, I have some red blood cells left in my head

CYCLEON Guest
    IG - no, fool i was speaking of the lasix safetyie "its ok, blah, blah, etc." - What I ve found about PGF2A doent indicate any real safety issues, just pinfull (freudian slip?) ones. See, there, I answered ur question

Ranger - thought you said in your article that it had a good whole muscle effect when the DMSO (I dont use that crap anyway, Have lots of phlojel) - not good peaking ability but still good, especially for areas like the chest - thats where I need the help and im not into sticking needles into my chest - my tris blow up if I look at them but i would probably try it all spots just to see. also - wondering what about using it for lats - thats why im thinking transdermal, using for areas that im scepticle of the needle. wanna poke my bis tho.

CYCLEON Guest
    hey ranger - how do you think lasix compares to OTC like taraxatone? I know there is no compare but ur opinion?

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    but still good, especially for areas like the chest - thats where I need the help and im not into sticking needles into my chest - my tris blow up if I look at them but i would probably try it all spots just to see. also - wondering what about using it for lats - thats why im thinking transdermal, using for areas that im scepticle of the needle. wanna poke my bis tho. [/B]
    muahahahaha, some funny shit. I hate needles too

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah - and with that stuff it looks like there is enough pain involved already so why add more? ill def be poking the bis tho - some more peak would be nice - gotta loose some of this darn fat first tho

Ranger Guest
    What I mean by a waste is quite simply, but injecting, you can up the dosages by IU's....Using DMSO or Phogel, the increase will be in CC's thus creating a waste...sides lesson a bit, but still 1 vial won't last long with this method....

Ranger

The Iron Game Guest
    can someone please help me is 160mcgs of clen and lasix for 3 days too much on electrolytes / minerals?

Thread Information