murph is offline Member

pic of the T.T. deca300 with no dog

ok sorry guts but i was wondering is this the new lable for the T.T. deca 300 . my last one had the dog on it is this legit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic of the T.T. deca300 with no dog-picture-4.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    wow that's a fuzzy pic.....not so sure about that one on the left.....

tyler D is offline Banned
    yea the one on the left looks shady

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    looks fake to me tt has always had the bulldog on the label..Hope it not for your sake

KeyMastur is offline VET
    where did you say you bought this from ? a guy in MX ?? was it in a sealed box ??

murph is offline Member
    yes it was sealed and it was a vet even ..the box didnt even have the dog so i asked him and he said it was the same as the last but the lable was changed thats all hmmm...?

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by murph
    yes it was sealed and it was a vet even ..the box didnt even have the dog so i asked him and he said it was the same as the last but the lable was changed thats all hmmm...?
    if i were you i'd email ttokyyo through the web (http://www.ttokkyo.com.mx and find out for yourself. That dog was hardcore though it would be a shame if they really removed him as the premiere model

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    I know its not a AS but TT ketas do not have abulldog on them, and they used to

murph is offline Member
    i like that kinda thinking cnyce89 maybe just a change in the lable like the vet said (hopefully just like the ketas).if not im stuck with a few of them... oh well

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i know for a fact that the new primo bottles do not have the dog on them. and if i remember correctly all the new bottles won't either. but i'm not %100 sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic of the T.T. deca300 with no dog-tt-primo.jpg  

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yes tt is ditching the dog on the newer
    lots. I'm sure you have a newer lot with a later exp date. I did e-mail tt concerning this also, and about the package change with the boldenon (from pink to baby blue). 2-weeks later they finally replied and said the newer lots would be without the mastiff. They also confirmed the package change with the boldenon. I assume they are doing this because they know there are counterfeits going around, so it is a good move for them. Just be sure your bottles have the white tt flip off and Tk/# or Tk/letter+# on the bottom of vial. This is "their" telltale sign of originals. Good luck.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by ichabodcrane
    Yes tt is ditching the dog on the newer
    lots. I'm sure you have a newer lot with a later exp date. I did e-mail tt concerning this also, and about the package change with the boldenon (from pink to baby blue). 2-weeks later they finally replied and said the newer lots would be without the mastiff. They also confirmed the package change with the boldenon. I assume they are doing this because they know there are counterfeits going around, so it is a good move for them. Just be sure your bottles have the white tt flip off and Tk/# or Tk/letter+# on the bottom of vial. This is "their" telltale sign of originals. Good luck.
    Maybe the dogs contract was up. He may have signed with Taco Bell and replaced the dog they use in the commercials, he has the mexican background working for him and everything.

murph is offline Member
    thank you guys for the replys i feel alot better now ...i was pretty sure they were real myself , but the dog man they had the dog last time ...lol . i feel comfortable w/ the guy and didnt want to think the were fake ..cool..thanks again .here are a few more pics of them aswell
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic of the T.T. deca300 with no dog-picture-2.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what's that lot number say ?? also, what's on the bottom of the bottle ?? raised letters ?? is there any type of flip-top ??

murph is offline Member

TT w/ no dog

thank you guys for the replys i feel alot better now ...i was pretty sure they were real myself , but the dog man they had the dog last time ...lol . i feel comfortable w/ the guy and didnt want to think they were fake ..cool..thanks again .here are a few more pics of them aswell
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic of the T.T. deca300 with no dog-picture-2.jpg  

murph is offline Member
    oops .didnt mean to
    put that twice

murph is offline Member
    one of the tops raised letters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic of the T.T. deca300 with no dog-3.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    how about the bottom ??

murph is offline Member
    the bottom is raised letters w/ a line and tk in the glass ......here are a few pics but they are not that good, sorry(each bottle has different letter and number combo but all are from lot#102...exp. Mar. 05..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic of the T.T. deca300 with no dog-back.jpg  

murph is offline Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic of the T.T. deca300 with no dog-back-1.jpg  

G-S Guest
    Those are legit.

murph is offline Member
    cool......... thank you for all the replys ppl.......... i was pretty sure just wanted to check it out here though

Thread Information