Thread: Spilled juice

Reptile is offline Associate Member

Spilled juice

i was just drawing from my 10ml vial, and i shot about 3 cc's of air into the vial to create the vacum and draw easier, and while i was drawing, the damn stopper popped off like a torpedo, and juice went everywhere, all over me, in my eyes, on the floor.
    fortunately i was able to draw almost a cc before it happened, i ended up losing about 3-5 ml's, or about 2 weeks worth of my cycle, gone.
    i have another 10ml vial, but that little accident just cut my 10 week cycle of cyp to about 7-8 weeks, not sure yet i havtn figured it out exaclty but thats what it looks like.
    so im guessing i shot too much air into the vial before i drew, and it was also warming up under a heat lamp for a few minutes as well so the heat must have contributed to the pressure as well.
    has this ever happened to anyone else?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, 3ccs. 1cc will do the trick.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    3 ccs of air and a heat lamp... i'll file that under things not to do... lol

all kidding aside.. that sux

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    No. But, I would rub in on your biceps. From what I hear, ppl say if you rub letro on your nipple you can get rid of gyno. Maybe same concept.

Note: anything I say tonight is smartass in nature and should not actually be done by anyone but Ross.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    No. But, I would rub in on your biceps. From what I hear, ppl say if you rub letro on your nipple you can get rid of gyno. Maybe same concept.

Note: anything I say tonight is smartass in nature and should not actually be done by anyone but Ross.
    now that's funny

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    lol wow, same EXACT thing happened to me on wednesday night last week, i was like WTFFFFFFF, that shit definately stanks tho

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    lol wow, same EXACT thing happened to me on wednesday night last week, i was like WTFFFFFFF, that shit definately stanks tho

lol, no sh1t man i was pissed. gives me an excuse to carry out my cycle for another 5 weeks tho i guess.

Thread Information