Thread: droll vs dbol

big N is offline Anabolic Member

droll vs dbol

what if u take a half a droll insted of like 35 mgs of dbol to jumpstart a cycle would it work the same(gain wise) and as oppose to toxicty wise wpoul droll stll be worse?

jbrand is offline Member

Re: droll vs dbol

Originally posted by big N
    what if u take a half a droll insted of like 35 mgs of dbol to jumpstart a cycle would it work the same(gain wise) and as oppose to toxicty wise wpoul droll stll be worse?
    this is actually a common disputed subject. From my experience and from the majority of feedback I have received dianabol is stronger mg for mg. As I said, you will get both answers on this one and I can't tell you with empirical backup that either answer is right.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Re: droll vs dbol

Originally posted by jbrand

this is actually a common disputed subject. From my experience and from the majority of feedback I have received dianabol is stronger mg for mg. As I said, you will get both answers on this one and I can't tell you with empirical backup that either answer is right.
    BTW- I was assuming that you meant to say 25mg of dbol . Although 35mg would definetely make my answer more stable

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    all in all, the chemicals in drol are more harsh. the effects are similar, though. w/ drol you gotta follow up correctly so you dont loose everything and include winstrol or RU-486. d-bol IMO is just more safe. got a new cycle in the works??

ragin'

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    all in all, the chemicals in drol are more harsh. the effects are similar, though. w/ drol you gotta follow up correctly so you dont loose everything and include winstrol or RU-486. d-bol IMO is just more safe. got a new cycle in the works??
    I don't understand what you're talking about. You're saying you have to use winstrol or ru-486 with Abombs??

First of all, ru486 would be used only to fight the progesterogenic properties of drol, not to keep gains. Even if you could get ru 486, no one really knows how to use it from what I've read, how many mg ed etc.... So you say drol must be followed with winny usage??? I can't see why this would help either, but I do see how it could be potentially damaging to your liver.

i was just trying to make it evident that d-bol, IMO, is the better route. correct, RU-486 or the winny for that matter, would only be used to fight the progesterogenic effects.... and who would want to use winny w/ drol, enless you want to f you liver.

peace,
    ragin'

jbrand is offline Member
    i'm a little confused here.

first off, mg for mg i do not see why anadrol is more toxic than dianabol . anadrol has the reputation as *the* liver toxic 17aa IMO because it comes as 50mg, enough for a daily dose. In order to match its efficiency and toxicity 8-10 dbols would be needed.

second, unless you are planning an abortion after your cycle, please realize JP is right about ru-486 being an anti-progestin, what would be the benefit post-cycle with a rather short acting 17aa?

no, i didn't say follow up w/ RU-486, just to include it w/ the drol. isn't the chemicals in drol more potent then the chemicals in d-bol? i've heard of alot more people who use drol over d-bol suffer from high blood pressure, hair loss, more severe acne, and even a constant sick feeling while using it. my point is and it's just my opinion, that d-bol is the better option.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by ragin'
    no, i didn't say follow up w/ RU-486, just to include it w/ the drol. isn't the chemicals in drol more potent then the chemicals in d-bol? i've heard of alot more people who use drol over d-bol suffer from high blood pressure, hair loss, more severe acne, and even a constant sick feeling while using it. my point is and it's just my opinion, that d-bol is the better option.
    I was talking mg for mg. People generally don't use 50mg dbol when compared to almost every individual I know who used anadrol used it @ 50mg.

Originally posted by jbrand

I was talking mg for mg. People generally don't use 50mg dbol when compared to almost every individual I know who used anadrol used it @ 50mg.
    this is true.

peace,
    ragin'

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    50 mg of dbol and a-bomb 50 wich would work better i know their are mixed feelings on this.droll would give u alittle more strength due to more waterretention while hersher correct?what do u guys think.i didntget the winnie and the ru -486b they are used to combat progesterone gyno like from deca .and ragin yea im in the proccessof putting one on for the winter its gonna be treat, thinking of running GH aswell well see oh i mien youll see!

Thread Information