OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Winstrol and Speed

What is it about Winstrol that makes it good for gaining speed? I have read many posts having refrence to Winstrol in increasing speed, but no explanations to why it does that

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    good question, i want to know that too... i know deca helps with athletics because it can cause water retention around joints, strengthening them indirectly.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    bump, good ?

bump,

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    bump

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Winstrol and Speed

Originally posted by OT8268
    What is it about Winstrol that makes it good for gaining speed? I have read many posts having refrence to Winstrol in increasing speed, but no explanations to why it does that
    it's quite simple; you will be faster when you are stronger. since there is not excessive weight gain on winstrol . the negative impact on acceleration is not taken into account as it is with stronger/androgenic substances. keep in mind that acceleration is directly proportional to force, and winstrol is documented to increase strength (force) and in turn increases performance/speed.

Thats it? thats the only explanation? for some reason I thought it would have something to do with fast twitch muscle mass increasing or something like that

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by OT8268
    Thats it? thats the only explanation? for some reason I thought it would have something to do with fast twitch muscle mass increasing or something like that
    fast twitch muscle fibers would only confirm that we were talking about anaerobic activity. It was inferred because we were talking about sprinting. Or maybe that was just me I didn't figure we had long-distance runners looking to improve SPEED on a steroid board.

Thread Information