Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Winny and Alcohol...

Ok, honestly now, how many of you drink alcohol while on Winny? Please let me know your experiences/opinions on this. I know Winny is 17aa. Just wondering from those who are experienced.

Peace

block is offline Associate Member
    I dont drink no matter what cycle I am on it is not wise but then again there are 2 alcoholects in my family so I realy dont drink much anyways.

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    I drink alcohol 1-2 times in cycle. NO MORE!

You don't die if you drink, but thats silly anyway. In the long run drinking while juice is REALLY BAD to the liver. But I understand that man have to take some beer after 1-2month hard working in the gym and in the work

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I know friends that drink while on a cycle..all though they know that its bad for them. I havent done a cycle yet, but when I do, Iam not gonna drink at all.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'll admitt I have had 2 drinks last fri night and I swear I felt something on my side. It wasn't like a sharp pain or anything it just felt kinda weird. Needless to say I switched to water.
    1 or 2 drinks isn't going to kill you but don't get hammered and don't drink everyweekend...

M

nymattyk is offline Member
    besides the liver damage, drinking while on winny will affect your gains so IMO its not worth it. i did a 13 week cycle of test/eq/winny and i didnt drink once during it. i actually still havent and ive been off for almost a month

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    I drank when I was taking winny, and I was pissing dark, dark orange! I was getting a sharp pain in my lower back as well. Started uping the doses on my vitamins, water, ALA, and Milk Thistle. Getting ready to start Fina and Winny cycle and will not drink AT ALL!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump

Thread Information