Thread: test-height

ripin-tx is offline New Member

test-height

I am 19 yrs old and begining to start my first full blown test cycle. I have taken AS before but never used a legit amount of test because the side effects and height stunt risks discouraged me. But now I realized test is the king of the road and to get to my current goal test is the key. Taking other things besides test and thinking you are being safe is bullshit. So now to my question. If I start injecting myself with this synthetic test will I always be the same height as I am now. Does it stop your growth in height definetly. Please reply.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: test-height

Originally posted by ripin-tx
    I am 19 yrs old and begining to start my first full blown test cycle. I have taken AS before but never used a legit amount of test because the side effects and height stunt risks discouraged me. But now I realized test is the king of the road and to get to my current goal test is the key. Taking other things besides test and thinking you are being safe is bullshit. So now to my question. If I start injecting myself with this synthetic test will I always be the same height as I am now. Does it stop your growth in height definetly. Please reply.
    It's not an instantaneous cessation of growth. In fact, testosterone supplementation will first cause a short period of more rapid linear growth followed by epiphyseal closure. You may reach your final height, just quicker than you anticipated. This is all relevent to the amount of room left before the plates close of course.

NightOp is offline Member
    bump for ppl to comment on

You know you should wait bro, but since you don't seem to want to wait, I hope you know what you are doing and have researched anti-e's, post cycle, etc...

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    youll be fine buddy....

Thread Information