Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Next Cycle Qusetion!

Hello Fellas, I need some help deciding what I should think about gathering for my next cycle. I am currently finishing up a deca400MG/WK and sus500MG/WK 10 week cycle( my first real cycle). I plan on using clomid starting the third week post cycle and with the dosages suggested on this website which means at around the sixth week post cycle I should be able to start again. Is this correct thinking??? I am currently 244lbs 6'2" unsure of my BF percent but under 20% for sure, but I am quite bloated from the sus though. I was thinking maybe Winny and EQ with anadrol for the first four weeks. I have the means to obtain almost anything at this time and want to make this next cycle interesting. Any suggestions or ideas will be great.

Thanks,

Peace

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I might be reading this wrong, so could you clarify how many weeks from your last injection you are going to wait before starting your next cycle.

IMO you may want to look at dropping A-Bombs untill 3-4 cycle, and go with D-Bol.

I was thinking six weeks after the last injection. Is this too soon or can I go sooner than six weeks after the last injection????

thanks

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    general rule is the time you spend on should AT LEAST equal to the time you spend off. the longer you wait the better. you need to give your receptors time off.

I'd wait at least ten weeks as Dane said.

Okay thanks, I'll wait. I wasn't sure what the general rule was on this...What do you think about my next cycle should look like??

Thanks,

Peace

Is this a mass or cutting:

briefly I'd go mass

Eq/Sus/D-Bol

Cutting

Eg/Winny maybe throw in some Clen /T3

depends what you wan to achieve?

bulldog is offline New Member
    Keywest -

What kind of results did you get from your 10 week deca /sust cycle you are finishing up?
    I am planning on the same cycle (deca 400 mg/wk and sust 500 mg/wk for 10 wks) for this winter.

- Bulldog

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Bro the longer you're off the better the results from your next cycle! Id go 12-16 weeks. I mean you probably gained 15-20 lbs from the this cycle. I'd add some clen to your post cycle as it will inhibit cortisol production. Also For heavens sake stay off anadrol , it's not worth the side effects.

Well its been quite amazing to be honest. I started at 217lb and now weigh 244 +/- depending on how much water retention from day to day. My biggest improvement is in my shoulders, back, and tri's. I've worked out lifting/running now since 1986 this is my first real cycle ever. I am friggin buff, its change my life significantly. Its been worth every penny I've spent, just wished I hadn't waited so long.

Thanks for the info

P.S. I just turned 40 in June....I look 25 physically and feel 17.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    thats what it's all about. how you feel is as important as how you look. congrats!

Thread Information