Thread: Busted!

Lush is offline Associate Member

Busted!

This is great....

So I ordered a bunch of pins off of the net.

I come home from work today and they've showed up. It looks like my Mom brought the box inside and pulled out the packing slip- which clearly states the contents of the package are syringes and needles.

Yes I still live with Mom. And I'm 25. No flaming please. (I get enought from friends and co-workers...).

Good stuff. Now I get to wait for her to get home and play 20 questions.

I feel like I'm in high school again and getting busted for smoking pot.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    wow bro, whats she gonna say? you're an adult now.............

peace bb79

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    wow man that sucks, hope everything works outt though bro...sucks that we learn from your incodent.
    i myself still live with my mom too(im20) and was worried about ordering to my house...esp the pins.
    soo looks like ill have to open up a PO box....anyone know if they;ll deliver small boxes to PO boxes?

cnyce

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    I think it is wise to open a PO Box so you dont get your mom's in trouble when you order AS.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    By the time you read this, you would have probably already had your chat with her. The only thing i could suggest is to find some article here on the review or some site that tells the pros and cons of AS use. Tell her there is a right way and a wrong way to use AS, and you've made a well educated decision and know what you are doing....tell her if you didn't believe you were safe, you wouldn't be doing it in the first place. You gotta tell her somethin, or she's gonna think you're a junky... . Just come through telling the truth, and remind her you are an adult.

P

You'll be fine bro..don't worry about it, I do enough worrying for the whole board....C.O. and Lewd can vouch for that...Right guys?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I remember when I had my darts (needles) sent to my house. My mother got them, but they know not to open up anything that's for me. However, she did see the return address or whatever and saw that it said carecenter.com on it. She was a little suspicious of the contents, but that's a mother for you. Ain't no way in hell I told her what was in it either. She thought it was drugs, so I said back with sarcasm "yeah, you're right, it's drugs" and then went up to my room. Haha. It's kind of easy when they think you're innocent - that sounds bad doesn't it. Shit, I gotta change my lifestyle. Late...

samoth is offline Member
    Tell your mom to look on the bright side... at least your not shooting coke. There are many things in life worse than AS. Steroids are a way to chemically better oneself, not degrade it like so many other scheduled substances. Hell, your moms hormone isnt controlled, why should ours be?!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    well come clean man.. most parents will be glad to know that it isn't like heron or something. Just tell her.. what can she do, kick you out? Just be honest with her, let her know that you arne't abusing it, and tell her that you have done lot's of research, and you are old enough to understand and know what is best for you. Course either way, you are gonna get the 10th degree, as we used to say, take your azz chewing and move on..

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

shit

damn ,back in theday when i lived at home my mom use to sign for my pins and my dad use to buy me my cycles,hahaaha.i swear to god.no joke.my parents are cool about it now.

Whew...

I think it may have been a false alarm. She hasn't mentioned anything about it yet. But my sisters have friends over right now- so she may be biding her time...

thanks for the support though bro's.

I should be home free though soon- I'm moving in with Slapshot1 in a couple weeks. No more injecting in the bathroom with the door locked like a criminal.

Oh yeah slapshot1's on week 2 of a sust500/deca400 cycle and I'm on week 2 of enth500/eq400. Both with 40mg d-bol weeks 1-4. We'll be hitting the gym together- so it should be educational to compare the 2 cycles.

Well, i guess today's lesson is you're never too old to get shit from your mom.

Mike Guest
    Quick bro!

Tell her you do heroin or something! LOL

Just kidding - my mother knows I do steroids - even checks out the boards sometimes LOL

Hi mom!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    can you convince her that you're a diabetic? i got caught too. i was cahnging apartments after college and had to move home for a week. i stashed a tupperware container with about 100 pins, a 50 cc of winny and 100 clomid tabs in my dresser. i was off cycle, so i wasn't really thinking about them much. about three weeks after i had moved, my mom asked me if she could empty out my old room so they could make into a rec room. they found my gear, and only told me they had found it after they took it to the dump. i was pissed! i deserve it though for leaving it in her house
    Last edited by dane26; 10-01-2001 at 08:58 PM.

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    That's cool mike...

My family sees syringes everywhere but they dont ask questions....I am in the medical field so I guess I can get away with it without being interrogated.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Tell her that you have been feeling a lot of activity on the left side of your brain lately and thought that you could make a pretty neat art project using a bunch of needles and syringes.

moto is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up been there done that

tell her tht you were gonna inject some grapefruit or any fruit with vodka for a party?

The original jason Guest
    heres one you all missed vitamin b12 injections tell her you have no appetite and you want to get bigger i presume she knows you go to the gym so a doctor recomended you use injectable vitamin b 12 to improve your apetite and tis grow some more, also tell her you didnt want her to worry or think it was anythign else thats why you didnt tell her trust me that will work for sure

peace
    jason

hmmmmm

tell her you have muscle dysmorphia, you are a gear addict, and you need gear to live."hey' it's better than me going into depression and killing myself, right mom?" she'll think you're a freak, throw you out of the house , and then you can live on your own free of big brother(or mother) watching over you.hmmm.i'm starting to realize i give horrible advice

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell her they're for heroine use...moms love to hear that stuff!!

Pete

hell yeah

hell yeah my mom loved when i was doing smack, except she hated that i never washed any of my spoons.dirty dishes are bad manners

PBNYC...I'm shocked!! I wasn't aware that bodybuilding models who lived in NYC did drugs. Geez...next thing you're going to tell us is that you do steroids and "X".

steriods and x?

who ever heard of such a thing?!!haha.i use to love my saturday night cocktail back in the day: GEAR, COKE(for preparty), 4 HITS to get my dance and bathroomstall gymnastics on(thats' what we call sex w/ girls in the stalls, it's like a sport in that confined area you know?), K for the early morning when we all meet back up and chill, then some WEED or more K when we get back to the apts to sleep or bug out w/ our club sluts.damn those were the days now it's just E and gear.well you have to slow down some time.thank god my gf doesn't read thsi board.she wouldn't be a fan of all my stripper whores or that i did all this while we were together.our secret guys.

You crazy club kids...bathroomstall gymnastics But what should we expect from a bro with "PARTY" in his username. I guess I'm a prude, but besides gear, the only thing I've done illegally is smoke some brush. For the most part my drug of choice (very rarely) is Rye on the Rocks or good ole fashioned brew!! I guess my Irish heritage helps

Pete

Ahhh partyboyNYC,

To quote Jabba the hut- you're my kind of scum.
    Stay away from the E though. I know its the greatest high ever invented- but as I'm sure you know- that shite loves too accumulate in the centrel nervous system. Way worse than acid even.

I don't know what is about you NY boys. had a couple buddies from NY in university- all the hard drugs were like coors light to to those guys. You know you're hard core when the only drug you haven't tried yet- but really want too- is DMT.
    They got me into some good stuff.....

BTW- bod party stories- sounds like the movie Kids a bit...LOL!

peace

P.S. stay away from the E- try ritalin instead.

hahaha

i know girls who snort ritalin like crazy.i've never done it.if it was a few yrs ago i would have down shitloads like K, i still do my thing but i'm not reckless like i use to be.i never drink so i need somethign to do.E is liek my beer.besides drinking is bad for you,hahaha

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    what ever happened to the days of juicing up, smokin a blunt of hydro and going out and having a few beers. the funny thing is, no matter what part of the country you live in, if you've got the drugs, the girls will follow. i can't keep up with all the people round here that i see at the clubs. blowing lines off the banisters, dropping e-bombs like it's going out of style. i am down with stripper whores though..well iused to be. sounds like fun partyboy, maybe i'll come into the city and we can raise a rawkus!

anytime bro

friends in gear have to stick together.juts give me a yell next time you are in teh city on a weekend

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Start Packing ! next step find your own place...... good luck

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ptyjason.. man you are a riot.. daumn gotta love the Big apple.. we are tame compared to you all. Course I have done my fair share of "experimintal drugs", but it only research... school project if you will. haaa haaa..

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    Why did you order needles you can just go to the pharmacy. you do live in calgary dont you. If you do look up home care pharmacy it should be in the yellow pages. The place is on 14 st nw. all you needles and spiking needs await you there. if you cant find the place go to douglasdale drugs on corner of center street and 16th ave. Ask the pharmacist for your shit. it will probaly be this chinaman, if he asks you what you want needles for say you know what for! we will laugh and say see you next cycle.

hey Rukkus, thanks bro,

good to see there's some-body else from cow-town out there. Gotta keep the red necks represented!

I have gone to pharmacies here- but you can get so much hassle. It's usually some stuck-up middle aged broad that gives you the third degree if you ask for pins and treats you like a criminal.

But thanks for the advice-i'll check those places out and say hi to the chinaman for you.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    damn sorry to hear bro. I still live with mom too- I'm 23> you gotta take advantage of that shit while you can my brutha, no flames here. anyways i have a good relationship with her and i told her straight up- i'm going for it >AS. she know that i am smart and fully research everything berfore jumping into it. I even told her she's gonna have to jab me till i get the hang of it. HAHA! she freaked out

_SOLID

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks ,tell you want to shoot the dog with some shit to take it fighting???let me know what happens.

Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member
    I live at home until I was almost 25 so that's nothing to be ashamed of-you save lots of $$$. You should have had a PO box or an MBE or something. A PO box starts at $20 or so for the small box and up to $50 per 6 months for the 2nd to biggest one. MBE's are more expensive starting at $10 or so month but they take UPS,FED-EX,ect.
    Live and learn.

Thread Information