murph is offline Member

are these real 25mg d-bol's ...?

i was wondering if anyone had ever seen these before they are both supposed to be 25mg d-bol .....im not for sure need a little help plz..........thanx........(im pretty sure on the pinks, but the yellows...?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails are these real 25mg d-bol's ...?-picture-53.jpg  

murph is offline Member
    one more pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails are these real 25mg d-bol's ...?-picture-52.jpg  

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    25 mg Dbols .......never heard of em, heard of 5 10 and 50. ???

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never seen them, I better bump this with hope!!

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Never seen them myself, either. Possibly ** DBol ? I know ** makes the 50mg tabs. That'd be my only guess.

G-S Guest
    Nope. Those aren't ** Dbol . Don't even look remotely close. His tabs don't have markings, and his DBOL is now orange (the new batches) but they aren't rounded like that.

I've never heard of 25mg dbol.

murph, chew up one of them orange shiney one's and see if it tastes like candy. I think i ate some candy that looked just like that.

billr is offline Junior Member
    haha i think denkall makes 25mg dbols but those are caps i believe, loeffer might make them????
    billr

murph is offline Member
    hahaha 2 funny Iron Horse...... its sad but you may just be right though......... the orange ones are the ones im really wondering about aswell (im not sure of the company name or anything they are just 25mg d-bol....so im told)

PunkRawk is offline Member
    the ones on the right are reforvit-b

murph is offline Member
    thanks for confirm PunkRawk i was pretty sure those were good,............ but the orange ones ??????? i have to only hope until i find out 4 sure (they are supposed to be 25mg D-bol aswell) ..who knows?.....anyone?

where did you get them from....another vet shop?? what product are the supposed to be....the only 25 mg dbol out of mexico i know of is reforvit.....those pink ones are reforvit b and they do make a reforvit without the the b but they are white...

murph is offline Member
    yes they are from a vet aswell (the orange ones)

taste them!!!!!!

V-TACH is offline New Member
    The pink ones are definitely 25mg reforvit-b tablets. I'm taking those right now. Never seen the others?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    My boy has a source with the same 25mg D-bol.... I've personally never used them, but he has and gained like 20lbs off of them so I'm sure they're real... Not sure on what company makes them... He just got some more this week so I'll have to find out who makes them...

Originally posted by murph
    thanks for confirm PunkRawk i was pretty sure those were good,............ but the orange ones ??????? i have to only hope until i find out 4 sure (they are supposed to be 25mg D-bol aswell) ..who knows?.....anyone?

what company are those skittles looking ones from??

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by V-TACH
    The pink ones are definitely 25mg reforvit-b tablets. I'm taking those right now. Never seen the others?
    I just started taking the ref-b tabs today as well-- which is definetely what is shown in the above pic. V-TACH, just curious, how long you've been using the ref-b tabs, at what dosage, and how have your results been? Thanks bro.

murph is offline Member
    hey, Buff87 i was wondering did you mean the orange ones in you answer, i just got them and have not tried them yet myself ..its good to hear a nice thing about them though (the orange ones)if it was those you were talking about .....im not sure of the name of the company either sorry

steel10, i started taking 1 tablet/day. i would break it in half. they break pretty easy along the break point. i would take half in the morning and half about 2-3 hours before working out. it takes about 2-3 hours for the tabs to peak in your blood. i stayed with 1 tab/day for 3 weeks and i bumped it up to 2 tabs/day on week 4. i'm on week 5 and have gained about 12-13 pounds. the water retention is a bitch!! remember to take liver aides with the tabs cause they're 17aa. i've been taking 200mg deca200/ week along with the tabs also. my cousin has been on the same cycle but using eq instead of deca . he looks alot more solid(less water retention) than i do. don't know if its the eq or genetics?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Not sure if his were orange or pink... I'll be talking to him tomorrow so I'll find out....

Originally posted by murph
    hey, Buff87 i was wondering did you mean the orange ones in you answer, i just got them and have not tried them yet myself ..its good to hear a nice thing about them though (the orange ones)if it was those you were talking about .....im not sure of the name of the company either sorry

steel10, i started taking 1 tablet/day. i would break it in half. they break pretty easy along the break point. i would take half in the morning and half about 2-3 hours before working out. it takes about 2-3 hours for the tabs to peak in your blood. i stayed with 1 tab/day for 3 weeks and i bumped it up to 2 tabs/day on week 4. i'm on week 5 and have gained about 12-13 pounds. the water retention is a bitch!! remember to take liver aides with the tabs cause they're 17aa. i've been taking 200mg deca200/ week along with the tabs also. my cousin has been on the same cycle but using eq instead of deca. he looks alot more solid(less water retention) than i do. don't know if its the eq or genetics?
    I started today and am taking 31.25 mg/day. I broke the tab into four pieces and then broke another tab into 4 pieces and am going to take 5 of the 1/4 pieces (6.25mg) per day. I here conflicting reports about how often to take them and all, so I am just going to take them 4 times per day (and double up the dosage to 12.5 mg before the gym). I will see how that schedule/dosage goes.

I am stacking the d-bols with 400mg/week of cyp and 300mg/week of deca . I am on my second week of those (still haven't really kicked in at all). I had a problem getting the ref-b tabs and that is why I am starting them now-- so I will just run them weeks 2-6, which should work out well. Anyway, thanks for the feedback and good luck with the cycle. BTW, are you taking armidex or liquidex, or do you just have nolva on hand?

murph is offline Member
    thank you Buff i will catch up with ya (in here) for the answer from your freind ...............

steel10, your cycle sounds awesome! i just have nolvadex . i'm gonna run clen and clomid at the end to try to cut up and get rid of the water i'm retaining. i've been taking milk thistle and liver aide with my cycle due to the 17aa tabs. just remember that the steroidal compound (meth.....) has a half life of 3-5 hours in the blood, peaking about 2-3 hours after taking the tab. just base the times you take them on this. keep me posted on your gains/progress. later bro

steel10, your cycle sounds awesome! i just have nolvadex. i'm gonna run clen and clomid at the end to try to cut up and get rid of the water i'm retaining. i've been taking milk thistle and liver aide with my cycle due to the 17aa tabs. just remember that the steroidal compound (meth.....) has a half life of 3-5 hours in the blood, peaking about 2-3 hours after taking the tab. just base the times you take them on this. keep me posted on your gains/progress. later bro
    Yeah-- I'm a bit worried about the water retention myself, being that I am running d-bol with deca and cyp (all of which cause water retention). I have nolva on hand, but not enough to run for any prolong period of time. If I notice I am looking like a baloon, I will try to get some liquidex ASAP, which shouldn't be too hard. I am taking 2000 mg/day of ALA and I love the shit. Besides protecting the liver, I definetely have noticed that I am burning the carbs I eat faster and even gettin a bit more cut. Anyway, keep in touch regarding your cycle and good luck.

Thread Information