Thread: Timing of DBol

Lift Chief is offline Member

Timing of DBol

Does it matter if you do Dbol at the start or end- i understand you could do it at the start if you are taking a longer acting injectible (which i am: EQ) to jump start gains- but since this is my first cycle i was wondering if i could take the Dbol for the last 3 or 4 weeks of my cycle so that i know the effect steroids have on my body before jumping in- if this doesnt make sense let me know and i'll start the stack with DBol.
    thanks guys

anybody........
    is this a dumb question or something....

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    There's no such thing as a dumb question, so don't worry about asking anything!

Most people do it at the beginning, but doing it at the end is done frequently as well!

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    you can do it at the end, but not only do i suggest to do it in the beggining to kick start the cycle, but also because keeping your gains on d-bol is done easier at the begginning because the injectables are just starting to kick in, at least this is my point of view on it

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    tryin2gb definetly has the right Idea. The gain from d-bol are going to be mostly water weight so if you use it at the first of the cycle the long lasting AAS's (Eq) will replace that water wait with quality muscle. If you use it at the end you will suffer from much more phsyolgical damage because you are going to get huge gains at the end of the cycle then lose them as quick as they came. Not to mention that you probably won't keep as much overall.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense guys- i'll do it at the beginning then. Thanks for the good responses!

Thread Information