CatGrabber is offline Member

First shot jitters...

Is it common to feel like your gonna pass out after your 1st shot? PLus I kinda feel short of breath. Anyone else had this?

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    thats exactly how i felt on my first shot, dizzyness, sweatiness, hot and short of breath. your just nervous bro, nothing to worry about. i had a friend of mine shoot me up and i was scared shitless. after the first couple of shots, i took it on my own to learn how to do it. now, i shoot myself up regularly like its second nature.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    dude, it took me 2 weeks of every day injections before I got rid of that feeling. we have a phobia of needles. I shoot 3cc ed, so it takes me a good 3 minutes to inject...there isn't any pain but I had to stop a few times, lean back and take deep breaths. You will get over it eventually. Once you come to realize there isn't that much to worry about. I still get nervous as soon as I smell the alcohol. Welcome to the dark side brother!

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    mine is coming up in May and i'm not worried my bros going to do it and i trust him more than anybody.

i have nobody...have to shoot myself up...you are lucky my friend

Nobody knows how lucky i am more than me.

Is that a jessie james bike in your avatar?

Yes it is
    he's the man

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i still feel that way...

big_nims is offline Banned

popped my cherry

bros, I just did my very first injection last night, 300mg deca , 250mg sust. I didnt feel a thing, it went in smoothly and it did not hurt, untill this morning!!! god dizang my quad feels like someone punched my in it, is this normal? Oh yea just wanted to say, I didnt get dizzy at all, what were you using?

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I had a smile as soon as I read the title to the thread. I knew what you were going to ask. I think we all have had that our first time. It can make you very nervous sticking something into yourself. My first time I jabbed so light, it bounced off my leg and landed on the floor. ( change of needle) the second try went right in, felt good, shot up, pulled out needle, walked to bed, and laid down with hot spells and spinning. LOL It will pass bro. Good luck

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    I still get nervous as soon as I smell the alcohol.

man, i know that feeling well too, ive been shooting myself for a loooong time, and that alchohol smell still makes me sweat just a little.................

peace bb79

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    no not me i wanted it badly when i did my 1st cycle i treated my gear like a baby and wouldnt even think about not wanting to inject if you want something bad enough you dont care about the consequences

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    The first time is usually easier than expected for most people. The jitters go away and the length of the process gets shorter with experience.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    The first time is usually easier than expected for most people. The jitters go away and the length of the process gets shorter with experience.
    lol. it hasn't gotten any better for me over the years.

J-HOVA is offline New Member
    I use a ICE CUBE and numb my ass and then just jab away..it seems to work for me. I used to hate needles now POKE day is a great day

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by J-HOVA
    I use a ICE CUBE and numb my ass and then just jab away..it seems to work for me. I used to hate needles now POKE day is a great day
    I do the opposite. If my muscles are cold they're also tight, so I take a pre-injection shower or massage the site with a warm cloth.

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    If I'm ever hesitant to inject, I usually throw on a couple of MP3's and crank up the stereo to take my mind off things.

DeWil is offline Junior Member
    Ofcourse you r nervous the first times, then U realise it doesn´t hurt that much and finally u come to tha day when u are happy to inject... pretty sick actually!
    If i inject an oil-based roid i always let a drop run down the needle, that way it runs smoother.
    If its water.based (winny) I try to avoid that drop, and just like Excess iI try to to it when my muscle is warm and soft.
    Good luck bro!

Aceincali is offline New Member
    yeah i get that sick feeling too after i inject... but it comes like 2 hours latter...

short of breath and i feel like im gonna gag

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    Ya, before my first shot I was doing some reading on how if you miss and tag a vein that it could stop your heart.

Well, I took my first shot in the quad and felt like I was gunna black out. I hella got the sweats and had to lay down. Needless to say I was alright, but for a second there I was wondering if I should get up and write my will real quick.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    You want to know how to get amped for a needle... Watch Rocky IV... When they give Dolf L. his injections.... makes you want to juice.

Anyway.. dont be a bunch of sooks.

Thread Information