js3l is offline New Member

first time on juice

what's up everyone.this is my first post, as well as my first time on "gas" as I call it. I will appreciate any and all advice that you may have for me. I have been on yellow top decas for about 4 weeks and also T200(Brovel). I am now switching to nandrolone decanoate and I am on my last shot of T200. I am not seeing or feeling any different. I would like to know what to use to replace the T200 and also I have enough winny's to use 5days/week for 10 weeks, when should I start those and what should I use with it...Thanx....

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    stats? age? by the welcome to AR. AR is the shiznit

bortort is offline Associate Member
    What are your doses also? We need to know how much your on, and your eating habits to. As far as the winny, I would take it seven days a week and not longer the six weeks. JMO

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    am i understanding this right..week 4 and your on your last shot of t200? it would take 3-4 weeks for that to start kicking in

I am 5'11, 230lbs...my diet is clean for the most part, one or two meals a week i will cheat though, 400mg of testosterona/week
    400mg of deca /week although this is my first week of 600 mg of deca...also Bortort, you mention not being on winny for more than 6 weeks? how come????

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    he said that about winny(6 weeks) because, it's 17AA, its somewhat toxic,

its your decision if you want to take it longer, but many dont recommend it. although oral toxicity is exaggerated many believe.

what iron horse said.

appreciate the advice, until i found AR i have been relying on info from a couple of knuckleheads at the gym, although they dont seem to be well informed...

Your doses look ok for your first time, just give them time to kick in. Its only your fourth week. You should start to see things happen

cool...i will be done with deca in about 3 weeks, should i let some time pass between the deca and the winnies and can you suggest something to go with the winny...

As far as when to start winny, that depends on the how long your cycle is. Lets say your doing a ten week cycle. And want six weeks of winny, I would start winny on the seventh week and run it three weeks after your last shot. That way you can start your clomid three days after your last winny tab, and it will be three weeks after your inj.

sounds good, actually i have inj. winny, can i mix anything else in the same syringe with it???

Just read your last post, I just want to get this right, your on your fourth week, and you have three weeks left of deca . So your only doing deca for seven weeks ? Are you done with the test, or do you have three more weeks of that also ?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    DRINK your winstrol 50mgs ED, split threw out the day

buy more deca /test run them both for 8 weeks

You have to do winny everyday. No one really wants to inj. everday. So just drink it. You might have to do a cranberry chaser just for the taste.

I'm with Iron horse, seven weeks is just falling short. And if you stopped your test at week four. (if I'm reading that right) Then you really need more of that.

bortort, you are right, i have 3 weeks of deca left, one shot of and one shot of test, that is why i was wondering, do I get more decas? if so how much more if not should i get something different? I am going to pick up more test this week...
    iron horse...you say run deca/test for 8 weeks, so do you mean 8 weeks total or 8 weeks in addition to what i have been taking???
    is deca eod ok, or would i be pissing it out...
    thanx guys, i am not comfortable with the advice that "friends" have been giving me

get more of both, you need to run them both for eight weeks total, your only half way there. Take your deca 200mg's twice a week same with your test. Mix the two in one shot, (one cc of each if your deca is aslo 200mg/ml) Then shot on Mon. and Thur. or two days that are good for you.

thanx again guys...talk to you soon, time to hit some steel.......

Thread Information