Thread: What to expect?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

What to expect?

Hey guys... got a strange question... how big is big enough?!
    I'm doing a cycle of:
    EQ 400 mg/wk
    TEST 600 mg/wk
    I just finished my first week. of course I don't expect to see gains yet, but I was just curious how long it takes before I start to noticeably show results? I have enough for 10wks.
    my buddy has cycled several times and he thinks I should take oral D-bol the last 5wks of this cycle. he says the oral is a good compliment to the injectables and I would really get huge. well, I'm not sure I want to be "HUGE" because I still want mobility to play Racquetball (I'm an "A" player). don't get me wrong, I want to be big, but not muscle bound. do you think I'll be happy with the EQ/TEST or should I get the D-bol too? I need to order it soon if I'm going to do it. I also have Clomid for post cycle.
    thanks for any advice.
    Ripper
    PS I'm 6' 225lbs. but not entirely solid

bortort is offline Associate Member
    You should start getting results around the fourth week. As far as the D-bols go. D-bol is a 17aa, its quick acting, but harder on your liver. So most guys only take it for four to five weeks at a time. Now put the two together, quick and only for four weeks. When is the best time to use ? The first four weeks of your cycle !!! Since your test and EQ take so long to kick in, Take the D-bol at the beginning, get quick gains from it, and get off it just as your test and EQ start kicking. I would guess 98% of the guys here do it in the beginning not the end.

But since its to late, don't waist your money on it. If this is your first time doing AS. You don't really need it either. You will get great results doing just what your doing,

Eat good, work hard, and get alot of rest.

Get the D-bol for next time.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by bortort; 04-15-2002 at 06:32 PM.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Yea if you havent got d-bol yet and its your first cycle you will be fine..just like Bortort said though, you wont notice until about your fourth week without d-bol..and he is also right about most people use d-bol the first 4 weeks..although i have heard of a few who swear by it at the end..good luck on your cycle

Cool, thanks for the advice.
    I've actually done 2 winny only cycles before, but this is my first stack,, I'm excited about it, I took some before pics,, so will do a B & A pictorial when I'm done!

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Good deal ripped, Looking forward to seeing those pixs.

Hey guys, with TEST (CYP) and EQ does it matter if I do it all once a week like on Sunday or split it up into two different sets of shots, say M/Th?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    I like Monday thursday or whatever equal interval
    you like

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    YOu should definately split the shots up. Like Whitey said. two a week will be just fine.

train hard bro

thats what I thought you were going to say!!
    the reason I ask is my job requires me to travel three weeks out of the month. (M-F) and since I don't want to fly with it, sometimes I HAVE to load up on Sundays. but I will split it up when I can.
    also, I have been mixing the EQ and TEST in the same shot to cut down on the # of shots.
    thats cool right?
    thanks,
    Ripper

Thread Information