A/X
    A/X is offline New Member

this is my first time on the board, how do I...

Hey yall, this is my first time on the board and I was needing some advice on how to stack Testerona200 with Reforvit-B. I've used Testerona200 before without stacking it, and had some great results, but now I am ready to go alittle bit further. Please send me any suggestions for stacking. Thanks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well, you'll need a little bit more than that i'd say....

run the ref-b maybe 1 or 2 shots a day (since it's 25 mg's a cc) for 4 weeks

run the t-200 for 400 mg's (2 shots) a week for 10 weeks....

you're gonna need more that what you got though....maybe some more t-200 and possibly some deca .

btw - how old are you ? stats ? weight ? height ? weight lifting experieince ??

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i did ref-b by drinking it . i put a 1/2 of cc in pepsi 3-4 times a day and drank it tastes like shit but too scared to shoot it as it is not the cleanest stuff. King Samaon did just a cycle of ref-b 2 bottles and drank it and gained 20lbs.

if you are mixing with t200 you will like it also with ref-b no need to front load test
    i would do as keymastur said and do at least 400mg per week of test for 10 weeks and ref-b at 1 and 1/2 or 2 cc a day for 4-6 weeks mixed in pepsi.
    make sure to have clomid for after

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Tapout
    i did ref-b by drinking it . i put a 1/2 of cc in pepsi 3-4 times a day and drank it tastes like shit but too scared to shoot it as it is not the cleanest stuff.
    let me ask you this....how do your teeth look now? hopefully you shotgunned the soda cause if ref-b gets on your teeth it'll stain a little.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    brushed my teeth after taste was nasty but great results

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done both. But I just shoot it down my throat when I drink it. Its over quickly and the taste really doesn't bother me that much. Just a little burning in my throat. Not bad at all.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I do like Ron does and shoot down my throat. It gives me a weird numb feeling in my throat. I love the Ref-b it will be good t stack with T200. I would run somewhere between 35-50mg/ed and the T200 at 600mg/wk. How long of a cycle are you planning on doing?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by King Samson
    I would run somewhere between 35-50mg/ed and the T200 at 600mg/wk. How long of a cycle are you planning on doing?
    How would you get 35 mg's of ref-b when it's 25 mg's a cc ?? Kinda hard to do.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i did 50 mg a day for 25 days,started at week three,that's when the t-200 started to kick in,results? about 25 pounds in the next five weeks, wish i would've used clomid though b/c i lost most of it

Thread Information