xplicit is offline Member

Does anyone feel depressed after there cycle is done ?

O heard some peopel fall into a depression when they finish up there cycle is that true and if it is what exactly causes the depression?

gymnut4u is offline Member
    I to have heard this and have had it myself ,,I think it is from the drop in test levels,size,strength,chemical inbalance in the body,ect ,,,,, help TNT ??????

tyler D is offline Banned
    with proper post cycling you should min that reaction

wow 47john it did all that too you ? Where you taking any post cycle stuff ?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I never experienced the depression..i mean i was happy with the gains i made and i kept them so ya know

androplex is offline Donating Member

deleted by sender

deleted by sendor
    Last edited by androplex; 04-19-2002 at 09:12 AM.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Just winding down after a cycle (2 weeks post-cycle--not really that far into the 'off' period) and I feel BETTER!

I was getting really short-tempered and agressive on my cycle and I wasn't really proud of my behavior. Now I feel more relaxed and that feels good.

Lets see how good I feel if I get a limp dick in a week or two though!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    I never experienced the depression..i mean i was happy with the gains i made and i kept them so ya know
    your the rarest case on this board!!

no clomid, only 6 weeks of dbol , hehe, some people only gain 15 pounds from a test/deca cycle which is a lot more expensive too.

did your nuts shrink?? did you have dbol at night ever?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    haha nah i never experienced any nut shrinking nor did i use d-bol at night..i took 10 mg 4 times a day..every 4 hrs...2 weeks into the cycle i was up 17lbs!..came across a stomach virus one day and lost 9lbs!..well during the next 4 weeks i was able to get 7lbs of it back, so the last day of the cycle i finished 15lbs up

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    with proper post cycling you should min that reaction
    Fuck i typed out a long post and lost it i hate that, anyway There seems to be 2 different ways people feel I myself like ajax feel alot better post cycle and as time goes on I get better and better and then after a while I forget how fucked up I felt on cycle so I start again then go round in the circle so to speak.

Some people better when they go on cycle and then afterwards feel depressed they get the head fuck of im getting smaller and so on and feel down, presonally I am not like that at all maybe a little of the im getting smaller feeling.

But not many people are really the same most people are individual and feel different things at different times for different reasons to me I have come of with and without clomid and I found without to feel better quicker I have never felt more depressed than when on clomid, without it I really didnt notice to much difference in loss afterwards.

Everyone is individual as I said so its not really down to post cycle clomid makes u feel better quicker and minimizes depression its about diff things, clomid DOES NOT RESTORE your natural test contrary to popular beleif it starts it of again but to get back to normal it takes some time it doesnt happen in 3 weeks for sure so therefore that could cause some depression in some people just my thoughts

peace

So it all depends on the person, and no certain steroid may have a stronger effect on depression? Im a little worried about that part and im also worried ill get some roid rage and do things ill regret. I hope im strong enought to control my self and not hurt those around me. I dont think adding 15-20 pounds is worth losing friends and having people think im a asshole and then be in depression.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm depressed just thinking about coming off!!

M

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i noticed that i get more aggresive now than i did
    before specially when i argud
    and also i expeirenced depression last cycle....

I guess theres no way around it. Im jsut going to have to deal with it.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    If you let yourself get depressed you will. Just think positive dont go by the scale when you are off. Train hard. I always try to think about what great gains i got from a cycle rather thiking about what i lost. Staying positive is the best way to go about it. Never had any post cycle depression.

Your right about saying positive thats really the only way to go about fighting depression. Im just hoping i can deal with it and not get upset about losing nay of my gains. Even if i keep say 50 percent of my gains thats 50percent i would have never gotten if i had not done gear

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    i definitely agree that it differs greatly from person to person, i am almost done with my clomid therapy now, and i have felt no depression, hell i feel great, my strength is still WAY WAY up, haven't lost any weight, hell.. i feel the same off as i do when on.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I got depressed because i did not hit clomid. I gained 25lbs on a deca /t200 stack. I kept maybe 15 of those pounds. However, I did noticce that i did get more cut once I dropped some of those lbs. I start my next cycle Monday and I will most deffinetly take clomid. I am excited now that I got my gear and I am going to be getting bigger now.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i took clomid and im 6wks out from my first cylce i am deppresed as shit and can hardly force myself into the gym ( and i love to liftand told myself that it would never happen) but it is...it sucks ass..really ididnt feel this way untill i stopped the clomid...by the way it broke me out. but im 3 weeks away from next cycle so its not to bad...oyeah weener is functioning fully again

Damm i should have never started this thread im hearing nothing but bad things, Im still going to do it anyway all the happiness i get from being on the cycle i guess is worth the after cycle depression

macDbol is offline Junior Member
    i think those two weeks of clomid fucks me me, i dont wanna lift or do anything for that matter, plus the white heads on my face dont help, but after clomid im fine

lol this sucks does everyone break out on this ?????

macDbol is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by xplicit
    lol this sucks does everyone break out on this ?????
    my friends do too but we get it in different areas,,i get fucked up white heads, my friend gets shoulder acne

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    chest for me yeah when i took clomid and nolva it made me bitchy lazy and unmotivated......oyeah cant wait for my next cycle though

Thread Information