Thread: trip to mexico

RESISTENCE TRAINOR is offline New Member

Talking trip to mexico

just got back from cancun 60$us for 50cc equigan 50mg. 50$ for 50cc nandrolene 50mg. 100$ for 100cc bottles of equigan 9$ for sustenon 250 .50$ us for 50cc fort dodge eqipoise ...5$ for 10 clomid tabs also came in boxes of 30 12$us 50mg , pink d-bol from thai land 30 cents each ..which by the way i sent back via ground mail and they all arrived safely lots of tokkyo stuff down there 300cc deca 63$ for 10cc 2cc deca preloaded 24$ i also rcvd a 10% discount on all of the vet products .all prices in cancun are highier by at least 15% than in mazatland and about 10% higher than peurto vallarta ..as far as availibility of prod in tourist towns peurto vallarta had the best vet supplies .while cancun had the most and lowest costing human prod .warning while in cancun stay away from the small pharm...one i went into wanted 24$ for a single cc of sustenon .i ended up paying 9$ .good luck

oops this was to be posted as a reply to prices in mexico ..sorry if this causes any inconvience

KeyMastur is offline VET
    nice job.....how was Mazatlan? had a buddy who was down there a few winters ago and said it's an absolute blast.

and wait........why didn't you mail me anything ??? j/k......

mazatlan was great and they do have a large chain of pharmacies which gaurentee the lostest prices .they wrote me out quotes on all their prods and i was able to deal w/other pharms based on the quotes i rcvd from them ...i was down at spring break three years ago ..i found a vet which had cyp enanthate prop deca equigan estanzolol i spent a few hundred w/the intention of coming back the next day to buy some more ...the next day they were sold out my spanish freind who was translating for me told me the vet sd that yesterday was the last day of spring break and that afternoon all the students came in before there flights left and bought up all his stuff ...he must have had a least 20 bottles of each prod ...in cancun i requested 100cc bottle of equigan and the vet called his supplier and the guy showed up 20 minutes later w/two 100cc bottles i paid 220 $ for both bottles this included the 10% discount

Thread Information