wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

why roids were outlawed(this is what i say)

this is what i tell people when they ask me why i am on roids and when they tell me they are so bad for me and will kill me,this usually works and they shutup,.

complainer 1- josh,you neeed to stop that,steroids are very dangerous and willl kill you

josh- roids are not dangerous when you have knowledge of them and they are taken in moderation,just like biaxin or birth control.they are a therepy and if you dont take them to the extreme they are safe,as a matter of fact salt can kill you if you eat too much, so will tanning, and taking too many aspirin,also the only reason steroids are outlawed is because in 1968 a team of 373 physicians who petitioned to congress to show them the negative side effects of anabolics and how they will harm its users. the motive behind these physicians? plastic surgery. liposuction, calf and breast implants, doctors make a shit load more money selling plastic surgery and liposuction and tummy tucks then to give their patients a cycle of dnp or clenbuterol or some test for muscle enlargement,and guess what the team of 373 physicians consisted of? mostly plastic surgeons. there was no money in steroids,so they decided to get rid of it, that is why they are outlawed

i tell them this and even if they dont approve of the idea of steroids they still think that i know what i am talking about. try it, however,i am a very good bullshitter and can sway peoples opinion very easy

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Hey man..Look how many people on TV take juice.. Not that just because they do, we should..But look at the WWF..and How did stalone (spelling) get so big for cliffhanger so fast..How about the guy in American History X..You cant just train for 6 months and get huge.

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member
    I think that you are totally correct. Our government is a capitalist government run by capitalist and corrupt politicians. Many people would rather believe what somebody tells them( the governement and their anti-jucie propaganda) then to do their own research and find out the truth of the subject. If roids are so bad, then why isnt it screened for health insurance? Why do they prescribe them on a regular basis. The same pressure is now coming onto the supplement industry.Why? The healthier people are, the less money doctors make. They dont like that!HAHA

macDbol is offline Junior Member
    good theory, its just like the FDA fucking with the supplement industry banning l-tryptophane,ghb,as well as other stuff that i cant think of now, its so the drug companies can get more money selling their shit

where's zack della rocha when u need him!

flex321 is offline Member
    good point watch American history X then watch Fight Club. same guy big difference in size.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    thanx for your views guys,keeep em coming

yea that is def a good point

neone else?

postel is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently writing a paper about doping in sport the ethical issues and why pro athletes choose to "cheat" by dopng. Most of the reasons point to the elite being almost the same seperated by only slight variations, so they feel they need extra help and take drugs regardless of the risks. The professional community, i.e. doctors, disgree with doping with a few exceptions. Some doc's feel that they should be allowed to prescibe doping drugs to patients. This way they can monitor the patient more closely.
    To another extreme some doc's are now researching the genes which cause a person to be strong, fast. They say the can enhance performance by manipulating the genes. In a sense to produce people with super athletic abilities. Crazy soon they'll be producing real life supermen. Now that they want to do this I think they should at least give the little guy a chance to improve themselves. IMHO doctor are ignorante to doping because they lack the knowledge as their is no training for this in medical school, it becomes the responsibility of the doctor to research the topic, so they always use methods which have a large background of knowledge. It's a load of b@~l*cks as far as I'm concerned. With informed concent we should be allowed to do anything.

thanx postel

SIMPSONS is offline New Member
    IN MOST SPORTS THE ATHLETES HAVE TO CONFORM TO USING DOPE AT SOME POINT JUST TO CONTINUE TO COMPETE AT A PRO LEVEL

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    steroids are not illegal. you can obtain them with a prescription if you have medical needs for them.

the reason why it's a controlled substance is because if it were sold over the counter then any 14 year old wanting to improve his self image will just go into a store and pop 100mg/day of drol. if there were an age limit then the 14 year old kid will just ask someone else to get it for him. the politicians need to make it just a little bit tougher for uneducated teens to get their hands on steroids.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Dr. Evil presents an untouchable point and the best example to compare it to is cigarettes.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    steroids are not illegal. you can obtain them with a prescription if you have medical needs for them.

the reason why it's a controlled substance is because if it were sold over the counter then any 14 year old wanting to improve his self image will just go into a store and pop 100mg/day of drol. if there were an age limit then the 14 year old kid will just ask someone else to get it for him. the politicians need to make it just a little bit tougher for uneducated teens to get their hands on steroids.

they cannot stop them from getting cigarettes and i think that might be a big reason why we will never see this happen....believe me i wish it could come true....

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Great point Dr E. Makes good sense. They can't make it too easy.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    while i think the steroid laws are appropriate as they stand for the most part, i would like to see some changes on the punishment for posession and use and even the sale/importation of steroids . users and sellers are not criminals and don't contribute to the downfall of society. violent crimes and deaths are not associated with our lifestyle and use of these drugs like they are with recreational drugs, so the punishment should fit the crime.

wise as always dr. evil

justme is offline Associate Member
    You can die doing anything that is not done in moderation and properly. too many examples to list.

I haven't done roids and I don't know if I will what I do know is that when I go hard in the gym I do see fast and large result but I don't get cut I always carry a pouch around my waste line with bitch tits (don't mean to offend) no matter how much cardio and weights I do. So one day when I know enough about steroids /results/side effects, both up and down sides I might consider doing them.

But only after I am extremely knowledgable in them.

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    all i know is fuck Ronald Reagens "war on drugs" fuck bush for signing the steroids control act and fuck arnold for sitting beside bush to fight obesity and encourage exercise when the hypocrite used the suace but fuck that democratic senator the most that fucking proposed this bullshit but i like how this shit works now cause it protects uninformed people and mostly teens but shit can they loosen up on the fucking needle laws

Thread Information