Raw Dogg is offline New Member

Question Clen Instead Of Armidex?

Whats up fellas, I have been reading and researching alot from this site in the past year and I finally decided to sign up and post a question.

I cant get ahold of any Armidex at all, so it was reccommened I use Clen 2wks/on off @ 2pills a day for the bloat. I've tried to find the answer to this for a while know and I've had no luck. I figure you guys might have some input that could really help.

This'll be my third cycle and I'm frontloading sauce w/dbol and deca so I really need something for the bloat.

Any input would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks..

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well clen is for fat burning..arimidex is for keeping water off of you and at the same time prevents estrogen production...i would try to get nolvadex or liquidex

I tried looking for some liquidex too, and I STILL had no luck!!
    Yeah, I knew Clen is used for fat burning, but I was hoping that MAYBE by taking a lower dosage of clen just in the beginning might help with the water seeing how I'm SOL in finding Armidex or Liquidex !!

I looked into Nolvadex and I read its mainly used to block estrogen, ..... I did read it also helps individuals who tend to retain alot of water.

Does anyone else as well recommend using the Nolvadex for water instead of Clen?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    the water from an AS cycle comes from estrogen (some cases activated progesterone receptors). clen does nothing to estrogen, so it would not help you with the bloat.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Raw Dogg
    I tried looking for some liquidex too, and I STILL had no luck!!
    Yeah, I knew Clen is used for fat burning, but I was hoping that MAYBE by taking a lower dosage of clen just in the beginning might help with the water seeing how I'm SOL in finding Armidex or Liquidex !!

I looked into Nolvadex and I read its mainly used to block estrogen, ..... I did read it also helps individuals who tend to retain alot of water.

Does anyone else as well recommend using the Nolvadex for water instead of Clen?
    Oh my, is this a question? Nolv over Clen? Hands down.
    As Dr. Evil said, it, bloat from AS comes from Estrogen build up, and Nolv, Armidex and so forth either prevent estrogen from being picked up by the receptors or stops the production of it. Clen is mostly used as a fat burner and has no Anti Ester properties, what so ever.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    u can use pms water shed pills 4 retention

Okay, that does make sense. But from what I've researched, Nolvadex should be started at the first signs of gyno. Now, since I'm mainly taking it for bloat, would'nt I take it a bit differently?

And, I've read on my search that taking Nolva all the way thru has chances of hindering the potentional of maximum growth.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if taking novla for bloat, use 10mg/day. or arimidex at .25mg eod.

the dose may need to be higher depending on how much aromatizing AS you use and how senstive you are to estrogen.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    ok dude what we are trying to tell you is thatthe conversion from test to estro and the higher ammount of estrogen in the body is what is going to cause the bloat....clen does not deal with excess estrogen....it plays no part in dealing with estrogen at all....

PUNKRAWK

Thread Information