Grand Master B is offline Junior Member

Question On BULK cycle now, next is CUTTING cycle...advice?

What's up fellow AS bros?
    I am in the 4th week of my 3rd cycle. This time I chose to bulk using 300 Test and 400 Deca a week. (All products are brovel) I have put on 9lbs thus far and grown in size some, but the water weight SUX! (I am 5'6", 29, 11%bf) I will be using Clen when I do get off this cycle so that will help.
    I am looking for advice from the Pros (Mike, this means you brother) on what will be my next cycle early next year for cutting and shredding. I am going 8 weeks now, should I extend it to 12???

Many Thnx,
    GMB

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    no 8 weeks are fine ,now as far as cutting cycle what are your choices?take some primo (400-600mg)and winny ,tren ?eq?tell me what u haveor what are your choices,also u can throw in some clen ,or cytomel byt careful with that if u never done that just stick to the clen.

Grand Master B is offline Junior Member
    I have access to just about everything. Mexican products are extremely easy as others take a bit more time. I want the BEST cutting cycle.

GMB

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    definately hit primo and winny works good but it stiffens the joints so its good to take deca with it.so take trenbolone accetate,with it u need to hit atleast twice a week and drink alot of water cause it s toxic to the kidneys.or even eq will do.last year idid primo 10 weeks eq for six and started the tren six till the end ,it looked like i cut with razors....and u get some strength increase and killer lean muscle.

Thread Information