cnyce89 is offline Banned

600 mg t200 + 600 mg TT EQ QUESTION

starting wk 5 my test is kicking in now...but.....my balls are staring to ache/hurt, not too bad but its anoying at time, would this be because my Nat test is shutting down? whats the deal? any help would be nice...since i got no responses last night. do i need to get laid more??!?@??!?

Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would say your right. Mine started to hurt some around week 5 also.
    I bet your eating like a horse running Eq @ 600mgs a week lol

M

Fastball is offline New Member
    yes, your natural test production is shutting down and your nuts will start to shrink soon.

buh bye balls

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i will be running a similar cycle with 600 mg equipoise but my test will be 1600mg per week,do you think that that is a waste,should i go lower?my weight is 265 pounds,two previous cycles,gained overall 28 pounds in last year and half and lost inch on waist

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    i will be running a similar cycle with 600 mg equipoise but my test will be 1600mg per week,do you think that that is a waste,should i go lower?my weight is 265 pounds,two previous cycles,gained overall 28 pounds in last year and half and lost inch on waist
    Fvck 1600mg of test a week, damn i would think thats too much but I may be wrong but I would never do that much.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    thanx for the reply, i might decide to cut down to 1000 mg a week if i get enough red flags for 1600

/> your insane..i wouldnt bro not at your age

i am pysically and mentally mature ,have researched a lot and feel like i am ready,now that is,the first two cycles were major fuck ups,half cycles with one bottle of test and one bottle of deca

like my saying goes, get big or die trying

yea 2 cycles, fuct up ones..of one botle of test each and deca ...now you wann jumoto 1600 mg??? take it to 600 youll be just as well off save the 1600 for yrs down the road

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    No sh*t, your body hasn't been saturated enough for you to have gotten tolerant to Test yet.
    1600mg is way too much!
    600mg should definately be enough IMO.

thank you guys,i will def consider lowering the dosage

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    oh man, im starting week 5 on my T400/eq cycle. i guess now ill prepared for the pain in the balls -=T

looks like your gonna die trying instead of getting big with those dosages. i wouldnt even go anywhere near 1000mg unless im frontloading.
    Last edited by LetsRideTLR; 04-16-2002 at 08:12 PM.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    more doesn't always mean better. the lower the dose you do for the longest period of time the better. if you go to high, your body wont respond to the test like it should, there is such thing as burning out on juice! Just make careful decisions whenever it has to do with gear. Good luck!

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by cnyce89
    buh bye balls
    i am just welcoming mine back from a cycle similar to yours, almost done with clomid. its good to have them back

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    It's always good to have your boys back!

Thread Information