Thread: First cycle

fookingrad is offline New Member

First cycle

I'm 19 and have been doing a good amount of training for a good 4 years. I am ready to cycle but I'm not really interested in hard core stuff right now. I am planning a low core deca cycle by itself, and before you tell me it's not good enough consider that I'm only interested in about 10-15lb of gain. I am 5-10 160lb. I am planning a 5 week 250mg a week cycle. I lift 6 days a week and do labor 5-6 days a week. I have a very low fat high protein diet and will start a protein drink during my cycle. Will this acheive what I want? (Or I could also use dosage advice around the same level) 2nd I have little info on clomid and it's effects. Is clomid something I would need after this sort of cycle?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I say your too young. I am also 19 and have been told by many respectable peopole to hold off. I think you should reconsider and train natural for 2 or 3 more years.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    and a 5 week cycle would do much. 250 is a low dose and its too short a cycle.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Do some more research you are too young and that cycle would not put muscles on a fly

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    Even do I am with everyone else on this topic, it sounds like you kind of had made up your mind, I still dont sujest you doing the cycle, but then again thats when I started too,,,,19 years old, I will never forget..as far as dose goes its your first cycle at 250mg for eight weeks is perfect, remember you are a virgin and your receptors are very fresh,,,,,,you dont need to stack it with anything else either....as far as clomid you deffentely need the clomid or else you will lose most of your gains and it is very very important,,,,I woudn't even do the cycle if didnt have the clomid......but just think about it and do some more resurch,,,,,,you have enough natural test in your system to get great result without the steroids , and also you will see better result in reaching your overall genitic means by going natural for a couple of more years............in respect to bothe these ideas good luck and be safe.

fookingrad is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input guys! persian your kinda right i am reallyu interested but i wanted to ask if you would reccomend doing 125mg twice a week rather than 250 at once? would it make a difference. P.S. Does anyone else agree that I would not need to stack this since I am fresh?

Thread Information