Jodster is offline New Member

Help... Quality vs Quantity

I have just started my second cycle after being off for 10 months. I trained hard after and have been taking lots of supplements and have been able to keep a few pounds.
    I did loose most of it but for me being a hard gainer, 5lbs is great! Today is 14 days since I started again. I have been injecting sustenon once per week at 500 mg and taking 40 mg of winstrol per day. Today was my third injection and I bumped it up to 750 but am staying at 40 mg of winstrol for now. I should mention that I felt the stuff only a few days after I started and have already put on 5 lbs but no strength increases. Good pumps and I am looking bigger already perhaps a little smoother too... I have also been keeping my diet the same, I don't want to get bloated. I have been running and eating lots of salads and chicken. probably another 150 grams of protien in shakes. I am getting some deca very soon and have been thinking of keeping at 500 sus and 400 deca and 40-60 winstrol. I am taking effedrine as well.
    I am wondering if I want the harder look if I drop some of the test to 250 per week and do 600 deca instead? I need to decide very soon. I plan to go 11 more weeks for a total of 14 weeks.
    I am not really new to this but wonder if the 250 of sus is sufficient. How much will be good with out any bloating? I want to get ripppppppd!!! Please help...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro if you wanna stop the bloat then start taking an anti e. Take your pick: ldex, nolva, or letro.
    Sus is best when shot eod so space out your shots more. Sounds like your taking all 3 shots in one day and that's why your not getting the most out of your cycle.
    Don't switch over to deca ..stay w/ what u got but start spacing those shots out.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    One more thing...If you wanna get really ripped up make sure your diet and cardio are in check because that's the most important thing. Get that squared away and the drugs will do the rest.

I wasn't going to switch. As I mentioned, I am adding Deca but wondering if I should change the ratio's. Instead of 500 test/400 Deca, go 250 Test/600 Deca. I thought that Sus was great because once a week was ok for injections? The fast, medium and long acting esters even out the dose. Would anti estrogens make that much difference even though I am not getting any sore nipples?

Titan1 is offline Member
    No if you want to take advantage of the short esters in susta you must take it eod

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no no no mate you must run the test higher than the deca ,also take the sus eod not once a week,you will get more out of the sus taken eod because of the prop in it,taken once a week will mean your blood levels will be all over the place,not flamin ya mate but you really shoulda done sum research b4 startin this cycle.Hope you aint takin the winny all through the course coz if you are your liver aint gonna like it.

Thanks, I have done research. I am sure EOD would keep levels more consistent but the mix of the esters is for time release. Perhaps some people like injections... Can someone with some experience please help?

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i have used that stuff listen to mbaraso, he is huge, and no offense but not natural, so obviously he knows how to gain with the juice follow his advice my son

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    <sigh> ....... mbaraso gave you great info...what your talking about the 600 deca a week to 250 sus a week...?? and winny all the way through... poor cycle.. and your cycle at the moment of 750 once a week ... atleast break that into 3 shots a week.. if not then do 2 i guess... but you seem like you dont want to listen so...do what ya want.

<try this then fug it> sus 250every 3rd day .... take anti'es for bloat, and take winny towards the end of cycle...so basically

sus 250 weeks 1-10 2 shots a week eod would be prime though!!
    winny weeks 7-12 125 mg eod

screw deca but if you want to use it..use it at 400mgs a week.
    Last edited by hellapimpin; 06-05-2005 at 06:46 PM.

60 Days of winny...
    Do I need to give every detail? Is this what people do? Pick things apart?
    My question is... was... (regardless of the time of the shots, that was not my question, thanks) is 250 of sus enough with 600 deca and would that help with a more solid look? Yes or no would be an awesome answer.
    Is there anyone with some friendly advice?

okay jodster... 250 a week would be useless with 600mg of deca a week... screw the test and just the deca at 600mg a week, the test would be useless with that much deca, as a matter of fact, the 250 of test with that wouldnt do anything for you really, save the test then, if your trying to get ripped with deca????????????... but prepared to be shut down, and even at 250mg of test with that, deca would shut you down... your going to have a poor libido.
    Last edited by hellapimpin; 06-05-2005 at 06:52 PM.

My experience with deca by itself was not great. My understanding is that there is less water retention with it and it is used in cutting cycles although it can be used with stronger androgens for a bulking cycle.
    I just discovred this site and what a great place to get information and to do research. I wish I would have found this before I started my cycle a couple of weeks ago. I have some books I have bought and that is where most of my knowledge has come from. Thanks everyone for their input I appreciate it, please go easy on me, I am sensitive...

Thread Information